Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get lit tonight, or just go to sleep.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have beer now. Woohoo! Now, if only a cute, desperate, single lady would show up at my door...maybe to take a post-election survey or something...well, then I could write about it here after she quickly walks away.

My new 1TB hard drive arrived today.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My 24-year-old office mate told me all about the girls and the cup today (figures that he'd seen it). Hoowah. Don't need to see that. I've already seen enough sick stuff in my life. :)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I have beer now. Woohoo! Now, if only a cute, desperate, single lady would show up at my door...
Why don't you grab a couple of those beers and show up at the door of a cute girl? It doesn't really matter which one, just pick a cute one and follow her home, offer her a beer.;)

J

jamie2112

Banned
Adam needs a woman. Maybe Alex too even....:eek:.....no seriously you guys need a woman in your lives:D:D:D

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Why don't you grab a couple of those beers and show up at the door of a cute girl? It doesn't really matter which one, just pick a cute one and follow her home, offer her a beer.;)
Guaranteed tactic, with a Creep Factor of HIGH. :D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Well you know, out there in the Arizona badlands, who doesn't wear one? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was with you all the way up until the part where I was supposed to talk to her. Drinking and following girls...I went pro in 1992. I still think that I was robbed of the gold in Barcelona.

it wouldn't be so weird if they wore their tin hats....:D
Yeah, because that makes it normal. :rolleyes: :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well you know, out there in the Arizona badlands, who doesn't wear one? :D
Hee, hee! :D I had forgotten that my cookie-cutter, semi-retirement neighborhood lies within the badlands. I guess maybe it's the sound of the pool filters that threw me off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis