Really Boring Stuff Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Jamie is not so boring anymore, at least he's not posting so much, perhaps he's just got a life now :eek:

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Speaking of double-naught spies -- Did you ever consider the similarity between 007's martinis and an agitated Barney Fife's stool sample?

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Speaking of double-naught spies -- Did you ever consider the similarity between 007's martinis and an agitated Barney Fife's stool sample?
OK - admit it - y'all are still trying to figure it out - right? Lemme know when you give up...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
OK - admit it - y'all are still trying to figure it out - right? Lemme know when you give up...
Is Santa Claus for real?
some people tell me he is an illusion...... or perhaps he's an alien :eek:

Or.... an alien trick is to confuse people by switching subject......

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Is Santa Claus for real?
some people tell me he is an illusion...... or perhaps he's an alien :eek:

Or.... an alien trick is to confuse people by switching subject......
Again confused here whether to take that as a sign of surrender or faulty hearing. I think you may have mis-heard people telling you Santa "is an Aleutian" i.e. a resident of the Alaskan island chain... but they musta been "geographically challenged" 'cause he lives at the North Pole.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Again confused here whether to take that as a sign of surrender or faulty hearing. I think you may have mis-heard people telling you Santa "is an Aleutian" i.e. a resident of the Alaskan island chain... but they musta been "geographically challenged" 'cause he lives at the North Pole.
ahaaaa, thanks for clearing that out.
and plz don't tell Adam that I'm a double agent...

I'm not really an alien, but assisting Dave to hunt down the aliens around here

we're just trying to ship them back, he he :cool:

Have to go to bed soon, we non-aliens have to sleep tooooooooooooooo

Gimpy Ric

Gimpy Ric

Who is Santa Claus? I thought the only thing at the North Pole was a old Russian Submarine. Must belong to the Aliens :eek:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Get your hands up, and turn around slowly. You so much as twitch, and I'll make you wish that we didn't exist.
Ssssssshh, Phil is not so smart.... bet he'll fall for this trick :cool:

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic

OK - based upon everyone still ignoring the elephant in the room I gotta conclude that y'all give --

One is "shaken not stirred" and the other is a "shaken Knott's turd". :D :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I have to stop this now.....

Next Friday I'll be out of here :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers