Devil May Cry 4 demo out! (PSN)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finally got some time to sit down and play again and finished this guy last night with all As & Bs. A ton of fun right to the end...though the final battle could have been a little better IMO. Some things I am not sure I understand: it says unlocked achievement such-and-such, but what does that mean? Does it tell you somewhere what you have and have not unlocked? Does that unlock additional content the way Darkness does? I didn't see anything like that. Overall, thumbs up for this game.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Finally got some time to sit down and play again and finished this guy last night with all As & Bs. A ton of fun right to the end...though the final battle could have been a little better IMO. Some things I am not sure I understand: it says unlocked achievement such-and-such, but what does that mean? Does it tell you somewhere what you have and have not unlocked? Does that unlock additional content the way Darkness does? I didn't see anything like that. Overall, thumbs up for this game.
I finished it last weekend too. Pretty cool.

I think the achievements are just for your ranking online, like on Xbox live. I don't think they have anything to do with the game itself.

S

showmearainbow

Audiophyte
I am a big fan of these games and hopefully there will be many more to come!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis