A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Let's face it, Apple hates you. They really do. But they make such nice stuff it's just so darn hard to get mad. Well, that's why I'm here. I'm that friend that's telling you you're being taken advantage of. Your fly is down. There's some schmutz on your face. Your girlfriend just got caught with the school jock. You get the idea. I'm here for you and I'm going to tell you the hard, bitter, awful truth cause you need to hear it. You have a "Mac-ing" problem. Oh, and Steve Jobs is the anti-Christ.

Discuss "Apple Hates You" here. Read the article.

N

Nimrod

Audioholic
And while your hating Apple, buy some of their stock. Its going to run now as earnings are coming up

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
They don't hate me:D I don't have any of their products that I know of:D
Maybe they hate me for not having any. :D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Let me clarify.

If the article is meant as a joke, then it's mildly funny. If it was intended to be serious, then it's ridiculous.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Love them or hate them Apple has the best industrial design going.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
iPhwned!! I was almost crying I was laughing so hard!

I am going to use that tonight when I kill people playing Halo 3... That's some good stuff!!!

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Sure, their stuff is overpriced and those early adopters got screwed. The lesson to be learned is to have patience when something new comes out. There are plenty who have done far worst. Having used virtually every OS at some point, OsX is easily the best desktop OS around IMO. Until that changes, I'll stick with Apple computers, but you won't catch me dead with an iPhone or other product. Funny article!

jinjuku

jinjuku

So basically you're an idiot if you can't wait for an Apple product 3 months after the initial release.

The above would have been a much shorter and to the point 'article', just not as tongue in cheek.

Any one remember the $12,000 Mac IIFX?

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
I have been a mac supporter for many years, BUT I have learned to wait a bit and I never buy anything when they first release it except software. I have been stung a couple of times; the original imac was one of those times. OS X is awesome and 10.5 is going to have some amazing technology built in. I love my dual boot MacBook, it is really like having two laptops.

F

Fred333

Junior Audioholic
I like Mac stuff, but like most electronic gadgets the bugs need to be worked out. Hence Why I do not have an iphone yet.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Apple rules, Mac haters suck :D. LOL, jk.

I have an iBook from 2001 that is still running strong, slow as molasses, but dependable. The only app that ever gives me an error is Internet Explorer. What can I say, that speaks for itself.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Funny article, but a lot of it does sting as it's true. It brings back bad memories though. In October 1997 I needed a lot of computing power and needed it to be portable, so I bought the top of the line Apple laptop, the Powerbook 3400c, 240Mhz at $6500 (I think I got it "on sale" for $5999...) One month later the G3 processor version of the same laptop was released, almost twice as powerful and for a few hundred dollars less. I still remember that day the G3 was introduced, I was just sick. At least the model I bought had been out since Feb, just took me some time to get the $$ since I had to sell that kidney to buy it! I've still got the laptop in my basement under some dust; I used it till late 2000 then couldn't bring myself to sell it since I paid what I did for it; I just thought I'd keep it as a personal souvenir rather than selling it for $400. Now I wish I had sold it!!!!

M

MBauer

Audioholic
Unusual

Well, the editorial doesn't make much sense. The good news it's not the usual RBH ad, oops review

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Pretty funny stuff. You could do a similar one on most tech companies.

Microsoft

• Microsoft Bob (enough said)
    Toshiba Gigabeat, i mean Microsoft Zune (enough said)
    Microsoft Vista (enough said)
    Microsoft OneCare - you want your OS safe? You need to pay extra "protection money"
    Xbox 360 - randomly craps out
    Xbox - randomly catches fire
    Microsoft Genuine Advantage - you'll have the advantage of being genuinely annoyed
    MSN Search - Microsoft's own employees prefer Google.
    Install updates on your PC, even when you have updates turned off.
    Their version of the iPhone is the size of a coffee table (Surface computing)
    Bribe third world countries to vote for your "standard" (Office Open XML)

Dell
Install crapware on your PC
Dell recommends Microsoft Vista (lol)
Use cheapest possible components
Don't use standard parts
Buy alienware and ruin them
Exploding laptops
When they don't explode, the laptops fall apart

Sony
Completely ignore flat panel TV's for years
Rootkit fiasco
Exploding batteries