EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
A few days ago, I heard a professional stating that he has an illness, wish I would have written down the $30 word, that he has a need to constantly talk, rambling, whatever, as long as he is talking nonstop.
It's not a crime to ramble. Do you listen to creepy quid pro quo dementia joe speak? What in that phone call is a crime?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's not a crime to ramble. Do you listen to creepy quid pro quo dementia joe speak? What in that phone call is a crime?
May not be a crime but it is hard to tolerate. The lying, the request to just willy nilly change the vote, the veiled threats....it's perfect phone call for all of that, tho ! Such a bunch of wanna be gangsters....

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
May not be a crime but it is hard to tolerate. The lying, the request to just willy nilly change the vote, the veiled threats....it's perfect phone call for all of that, tho ! Such a bunch of wanna be gangsters....
Trump beleive's as do I, as do millions of others, the election was stolen. So why dismiss law suits on standing? Why not just give ALL the information requested within the law? Where is the transparency. If there is nothing to hide why hide it?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
What threats and what lie in that call are you reffering to. Maybe I missed it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What threats and what lie in that call are you reffering to. Maybe I missed it.
Now you're just being silly. Be easier if you list what of drumphy's claims have been proved to be true rather than simply accusations. The threats were veiled...but still there.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Now you're just being silly. Be easier if you list what of drumphy's claims have been proved to be true rather than simply accusations. The threats were veiled...but still there.
I Just wanna be clear. You say Trump lied but you can't produce the lie. You say Trump made a threat but you can't produce the threat. Sounds famaliar, similar to the 91 indictments.

ben_

ben_

Junior Audioholic
A few days ago, I heard a professional stating that he has an illness, wish I would have written down the $30 word, that he has a need to constantly talk, rambling, whatever, as long as he is talking nonstop.
Logorrhea?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I Just wanna be clear. You say Trump lied but you can't produce the lie. You say Trump made a threat but you can't produce the threat. Sounds famaliar, similar to the 91 indictments.
The lies are pretty obvious as they haven't been corroborated by Georgia officials (and they're republicans too) after looking into the claims....they have said so not only in the phone call but separately. The drumph did tell those same republicans it was dangerous to disagree with his proposal to just flip votes without any legal standing based on what nonsense reasoning they came up with (none rooted in actual fact). You just like the fascist approach?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
It's a rare form of Cranial-Colonic Inversion Syndrome (CCIS), known to people outside the gastrointestinal/psychiatric community as 'that dude has his head up his a$$'. This rare form of CCIS is sometimes called Echo Chamber CCIS, where the sufferer hears an echo, and confuses it with the cheers of an imagined adoring crowd.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
The lies are pretty obvious as they haven't been corroborated by Georgia officials (and they're republicans too) after looking into the claims....they have said so not only in the phone call but separately. The drumph did tell those same republicans it was dangerous to disagree with his proposal to just flip votes without any legal standing based on what nonsense reasoning they came up with (none rooted in actual fact). You just like the fascist approach?
WTF, IN THE PHONE CALL!!! What lie, what threat? Geez...... I listened to the phone call twice this morning. Gimme a time stamp.

Not a facist, I just want to hear what you are saying. I'm doing my best to give you the benefit of the doubt.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
WTF, IN THE PHONE CALL!!! What lie, what threat? Geez...... I listened to the phone call twice this morning. Gimme a time stamp.

Not a facist, I just want to hear what you are saying. I'm doing my best to give you the benefit of the doubt.
I already said it. You look like a duck, walk like a duck, sh*t like a duck....I think I'll stop participating in your dementia, cya!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
It's a rare form of Cranial-Colonic Inversion Syndrome (CCIS), known to people outside the gastrointestinal/psychiatric community as 'that dude has his head up his a$$'. This rare form of CCIS is sometimes called Echo Chamber CCIS, where the sufferer hears an echo, and confuses it with the cheers of an imagined adoring crowd.
This was best described by our good friend, Dickie Bennett.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
I already said it. You look like a duck, walk like a duck, sh*t like a duck....I think I'll stop participating in your dementia, cya!
whatever. Fat Fannis whole case is built around this phone call. If a juror hears what I heard this is simple. Not Guilty. Did u watch thr michigan video?

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
anyone of your friends in here can chime in and help you out. You all do realize the whole case is about this phone call. Convince me there was a lie and a threat. A simple time stamp will suffice

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Just because something is being investigated hard to know if its a conspiracy or not. I tried watching that annoying guy, but couldn't take much of it. Maybe I'll try again later. Is there anything in writing to read summarizing it? Or he only yaks a lot?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis