EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Republicans seem to strongly believe in a particular attribute: Loyalty above all else. Depending on your point of view, this can be an asset or a fault. Loyalty to leadership can be important, but it also can be a weapon to bludgeon followers whose faith is weakening.

I think GOP voters are afraid to publicly admit that Trump is a criminal, and that their support of him is wrong. Their silence over the years in the face of all the charges against Trump, suggests their loyalty is shaken, but they're waiting for other Republicans to voice their thoughts out loud. Since all these indictments have dropped, it's beginning to happen.

For those, like myself, who believe that blind loyalty in politics is not good, we're saying to ourselves, 'What took you so long?'

fire the guy that is investigating the energy company my son is earing $83.000 a month from who in his own words has no experinece but "my dad is vp"

Nah no quid pro quo here

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
"Brief pause while idiot poster looks for more videos and thinks of insane things to say about them..."

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Man...you are the most special kind of stupid.
Give you credit for being totally wonkers though...at least you aint half assing it.
just tryin to help you libs. You all been brain washed

they told you your eyes lie

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
just tryin to help you libs. You all been brain washed

they told you your eyes lie

Awww...
Is someone upset that this thread is all about actual crimes committed by an actual failed President ?
Sowwy if it seems we are picking on your Wittle Twumpy Wumpy.

Don't worry, there is room enough in his enormous ass for all of you that like sticking your heads all up in it.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Republicans seem to strongly believe in a particular attribute: Loyalty above all else. Depending on your point of view, this can be an asset or a fault. Loyalty to leadership can be important, but it also can be a weapon to bludgeon followers whose faith is weakening.

I think GOP voters are afraid to publicly admit that Trump is a criminal, and that their support of him is wrong. Their silence over the years in the face of all the charges against Trump, suggests their loyalty is shaken, but they're waiting for other Republicans to voice their thoughts out loud. Since all these indictments have dropped, it's beginning to happen.

For those, like myself, who believe that blind loyalty in politics is not good, we're saying to ourselves, 'What took you so long?'
Russia annexes Ukraine, under obama
russia goes to war with ukraine under joe biden
Ukraine war, already with up to 354,000 casualties, likely to last past 2023 - U.S. documents
that was an article in april.

How many wars under Trump? How much blood was spilled?

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Russia annexes Ukraine, under obama
russia goes to war with ukraine under joe biden
Ukraine war, already with up to 354,000 casualties, likely to last past 2023 - U.S. documents
that was an article in april.

How many wars under Trump? How much blood was spilled?
1692131556233.png

And neither does the law.

C

chrysler82000

Full Audioholic
Awww...
Is someone upset that this thread is all about actual crimes committed by an actual failed President ?
Sowwy if it seems we are picking on your Wittle Twumpy Wumpy.

Don't worry, there is room enough in his enormous ass for all of you that like sticking your heads all up in it.
I understand a lib. They told you when you look in a mirror you can identify as anything. I think you all secretly identify as a sheep.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I understand a lib. They told you when you look in a mirror you can identify as anything. I think you all secretly identify as a sheep.
[/QUOT
Independent here have voted for both parties over the years. IMHO blindly following a narcissist, grifter, liar, possible felon, etc. instead of any alternative would be the definition of a sheep. And no, I don't want Biden either. And I believe more US citizens don't like Trump than the large number that do. We shall see and if Trump wins the election, then so be it.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
View attachment 62911

And neither does the law.
I got Shingles in 75 when I was a Senior....that was some supreme misery ! All over my chest.
Back then you never heard about it...the Doc did tell me that the Shah of Iran had it at the same time I did though.
Of course that was before hearing about Iran came with all the ire that came later.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Regardless, you clearly do not understand conservatives.

>>>An influential group of Republican legal voices called for a Jan. 2024 trial date to be set for Donald Trump for his attempt to overturn the presidential election. The group included former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and Michael Luttig, a retired federal judge and one of the nation's leading conservative legal minds.<<<

Bill Barr:

>>>"And what's being alleged here is that he knew that he lost the election, he knew that the claims of a stolen election were false, and yet he decided he was going to try to stay in office by subverting that process, by putting out misinformation, but, more important, by putting out these false panels of electors and presenting them to Congress and trying to push the vice president to make these decisions to suppress the legitimate votes.

I mean, that was outrageous. And putting aside whether it's criminal or know, it — I don't see how the Republican Party could nominate someone who's capable of doing something like that."<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL really doubt you understand a lot, let alone "a lib". The biggest sheep today are the suckups to the current republican "thought". You may identify as a sheep who wants the shepard to give you a little "love".....

D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
Finally. I really liked Stormy's response to a trumper who tweeted her with something to the effect that drumphy wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole....and she quipped back true, he used a 3 inch one. :)
More of a cocktail frank than a salami!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Wait...What ?? He has had proof all this time, and saved it until they have him buttered and on the spit ??
I would say, "What a killer Chess move.", but Fat Donny and Chess ??...yeah right.

Maybe Rudy and him can get into some sweaty Twister bouts if they get to share a cell.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't see how the Republican Party could nominate someone who's capable of doing something like that.
Sorry Bill but it's already happening. MAGA would. Also, my general impression is outside of Trump killing someone these indictments don't really have any gravitas to MAGA. Wait....:)

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought Hugh Hewitt provided a pretty good snapshot of what Republican voters are thinking: Americans have more important things to worry about than these stupid indictments.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry Bill but it's already happening. MAGA would. Also, my general impression is outside of Trump killing someone these indictments don't really have any gravitas to MAGA. Wait....:)

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" Trump remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa. "It's, like, incredible."
Murder maybe, but if Trump shot a liberal I think MAGA would be fine with it. :p

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Murder maybe, but if Trump shot a liberal I think MAGA would be fine with it. :p
The brain dead, those that cannot think for themselves usually are. I'm waiting for the punch to be passed out ( think Jonestown or Heavens Gate) when Trump is convicted. Follow the leader to the bitter end.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis