EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The talk about "Civil War" is a threat of violence from Trump supporters/enablers.
In reality, it would be akin to a jihad.

Regardless, as a crime, terrorism is not limited to any particular religious or political beliefs.

Here's the definition of domestic terrorism under 18 USC Section 2331:

>>>(5) the term "domestic terrorism" means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;<<<

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2331

Here's the definition of terrorism under 6 USC Section 101(18):

>>>(18) The term “terrorism” means any activity that—
(A) involves an act that—
(i) is dangerous to human life or potentially destructive of critical infrastructure or key resources; and
(ii) is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State or other subdivision of the United States; and
(B)appears to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping.<<<

Here is a brief overview of the penalties:

>>>If any person was killed as a result of terrorist activities, the punishment can include the death penalty.

While a number of states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty, when a person is charged with a federal crime, the state limits on on the death penalty do not apply. Federal terrorism penalties can include a death sentence even where a state has banned the death penalty.<<<

People really need to stop mentally fondling themselves with fantasies about killing their fellow Americans.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
People really need to stop mentally fondling themselves with fantasies about killing their fellow Americans.
Yep....killing your neighbor is easy.
Killing what he stands for and believes in is impossible.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
What a trumpster fire this thread has become.

:p
Well we need one. It occurred to me last night that Trump is actually the virtual re-incarnation of Sir Oswald Mosely.

He led a fascist movement in the UK in the 10 years prior to WW II. He had his notorious "Brown Shirts."

He was parodied by P.G. Wodehouse in his Jeeves and Wooster series. This were hilarious and has remained popular. Oswald Mosely was parodied as the character Spode in these stories. The similarity between Trump and Spode is just uncanny. After developing the character in many stories, Wodehouse eventually 'undoes' the character by revealing he has a sexual fetish for women's under ware!

Jeeves and Wooster were immortalized in the TV series Jeeves and Wooster, with John Laurie playing Bertie Wooster, and Stephen Fry player his "gentleman's gentleman, Jeeves. This series is well worth the purchase and I guarantee you will be sore from laughing. The scenes involving Spode are particularly prescient right now.

Of course Charlie Chaplin parodied Hitler in his movie, "The Great Dictator."

I think the best way of dealing with a character like Trump is comedic parody. The script writers are all on strike when we really need them. But now watch Jeeves and Wooster and when you see Spode, think Trump.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Anyone who is a fan of Babylon 5 has probably noticed that the whole back story of President Clark and EarthGov is very very Trump like.
President Clark had the decency to off himself though.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
You're deluded for sure. Zelensky a neo nazi? Good grief you have really been sucking on the maga teat!

"Volodymyr Zelensky was groomed by covert CIA operatives in Ukraine since his student life while he was studying law at the Kryvyi Rih National University.

Instead of pursuing a legal career, he chose acting as a profession at the behest of his influential patrons to gain nationwide publicity, particularly through comedy television series “Servant of the People” in which Zelensky “prophetically played” the role of the Ukrainian president.

In fact, his production company Kvartal 95, which produces films, cartoons and television shows, was generously funded by deep pockets of Western security agencies. Comically exposing corruption and sleazy dealings of Ukraine’s politician and oligarch, the series “Servant of the People” aired from 2015 to 2019 and struck a chord with Ukrainian masses.

Western security agencies not only lavishly funded his obscure media organization but also introduced him to a clandestine cabal of illustrious Hollywood producers and directors adept in psychological warfare and public relationing. The media success of “Servant of the People” is attributed as much to the efforts of the employees of Kvartal 95 as to the skill of international media organizations specializing in global opinion-making.

Riding on the wave of media publicity, Zelensky won a landslide presidential election in 2019. Later, his political party, which he “coincidentally” named “Servant of the People,” won an overwhelming victory in a snap legislative election held shortly after his inauguration as president.

Since 2019, after being elected president through questionable methods, Zelensky has surreptitiously been working on a clandestine project to foment a crisis with Russia on a flimsy pretext. Not only did he scornfully rebuff the Russian proposal but he also let Ukraine’s security forces stage joint military exercises and naval drills alongside NATO forces in the Black Sea right under Russia’s nose. His reckless disregard for the suffering of Ukrainian masses and suicidally provoking Russia into an armed confrontation aside, he is merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

Despite his Jewish background, he didn’t hesitate in collaborating with Ukraine’s infamous Azov Battalion, officially part of the National Guard of Ukraine, that has been widely acknowledged as a neo-Nazi volunteer paramilitary force connected with foreign white supremacist organizations."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/180629-azov-leaders.jpg

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Sorry....what a load of biased horsecuckkie.
Notice you don't quote your source...no wonder.

Zelensky wanted war with Russia...right. Maybe he has Hillary's Emails and land interests near Benghazi too.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
"Volodymyr Zelensky was groomed by covert CIA operatives in Ukraine since his student life while he was studying law at the Kryvyi Rih National University.

Instead of pursuing a legal career, he chose acting as a profession at the behest of his influential patrons to gain nationwide publicity, particularly through comedy television series “Servant of the People” in which Zelensky “prophetically played” the role of the Ukrainian president.

In fact, his production company Kvartal 95, which produces films, cartoons and television shows, was generously funded by deep pockets of Western security agencies. Comically exposing corruption and sleazy dealings of Ukraine’s politician and oligarch, the series “Servant of the People” aired from 2015 to 2019 and struck a chord with Ukrainian masses.

Western security agencies not only lavishly funded his obscure media organization but also introduced him to a clandestine cabal of illustrious Hollywood producers and directors adept in psychological warfare and public relationing. The media success of “Servant of the People” is attributed as much to the efforts of the employees of Kvartal 95 as to the skill of international media organizations specializing in global opinion-making.

Riding on the wave of media publicity, Zelensky won a landslide presidential election in 2019. Later, his political party, which he “coincidentally” named “Servant of the People,” won an overwhelming victory in a snap legislative election held shortly after his inauguration as president.

Since 2019, after being elected president through questionable methods, Zelensky has surreptitiously been working on a clandestine project to foment a crisis with Russia on a flimsy pretext. Not only did he scornfully rebuff the Russian proposal but he also let Ukraine’s security forces stage joint military exercises and naval drills alongside NATO forces in the Black Sea right under Russia’s nose. His reckless disregard for the suffering of Ukrainian masses and suicidally provoking Russia into an armed confrontation aside, he is merely a pawn in the grand scheme of things.

Despite his Jewish background, he didn’t hesitate in collaborating with Ukraine’s infamous Azov Battalion, officially part of the National Guard of Ukraine, that has been widely acknowledged as a neo-Nazi volunteer paramilitary force connected with foreign white supremacist organizations."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/180629-azov-leaders.jpg
Oh my. :rolleyes:

1691689647133.png

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General

Zelensky wanted war with Russia...right. Maybe he has Hillary's Emails and land interests near Benghazi too.
The source is right there on the link posted.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
I just googled for the first few sentences and landed on that link.
I've been reading that page for over ten years. Professor Michel
Oh my. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62858
Stop citing bots. I've been reading Global Research for two decades. I have Professor
Michel Chossudovsky book, the Globalization of Poverty, he's a very knowledgeable man, he's impartial like me.

1691691396619.jpeg

Main Results
Description
Description
Michel Chossudovsky

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General

Disprove it.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I saw the pic was from them...didn't know if the "facts" were. :)
Makes me glad I had a conversation about critical thinking with my kids. That way when they're older they can come across "articles" like this and realize it might (probably is) nonsense.

My example was "if a kid came up to you and told you the moon was made of cheese, would you say "oh wow, really?" and believe them, or are you going to think "gee, that sounds like nonsense".

They seemed to understand.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The source is right there on the link posted.
Nope...it wasn't. Who cares anyhow ? If I want to hear or read total BS, I could turn on Faux News (if I had cable), or read any of your Trump related posts.
The only reason you have a boner for Zelensky now is because Trump vows to cut off aid to Ukraine.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I've been reading that page for over ten years. Professor Michel

Stop citing bots. I've been reading Global Research for two decades. I have Professor
Michel Chossudovsky book, the Globalization of Poverty, he's a very knowledgeable man, he's impartial like me.

View attachment 62859
Main Results
Description
Description
Michel Chossudovsky
That is a classic Russian Bot site! You are bringing that garbage to the wrong site.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
… I've been reading Global Research for two decades. I have Professor Michel Chossudovsky book, the Globalization of Poverty, he's a very knowledgeable man, he's impartial like me.
You seem to be awful certain of your highly unusual beliefs. A few quotes are appropriate:
  • This is America – everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. – Daniel Patrick Moynehan
  • The first principle of scientific [or any other form of] inquiry is that you must not fool yourself – and that you are the easiest person to fool. – Richard Feynman
  • It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
    It's what you know for sure that just ain't so. – Mark Twain
  • A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. – Mark Twain
As far as Michael Chossudovsky goes … if you're actually as impartial as you claim, read this about him and his Center for Research on Globalization. He makes many extraordinary claims, without ever providing extraordinary evidence. The long list of people and organizations who debunk him is impressive.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis