Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Since you don't seem inclined to answer my question, I'll try to answer it myself.

Freedom Index by Country 2022 (worldpopulationreview.com)
Canada places 6th, while the US places 15th. If Trudeau is 'ruling by mandate', he's not very good at it.
Some people are very sensitive to any perceived criticism and then they lash out at foreigners. Sometimes they even think they are “subtle”, like in this case.

Of course you already know this.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure what that means....
Parents were ok with their children attending draq queen shows. In TX, banned immediately. DeSantis appears to be going after them too. Plus nationally if he has the power. I'm thinking it's a few and not an epidemic.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Parents were ok with their children attending draq queen shows. In TX, banned immediately. DeSantis appears to be going after them too. Plus nationally if he has the power. I'm thinking it's a few and not an epidemic.
Ok, had it somewhat right...who cares about who attends a drag show?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I can imagine that YouTube clip will hurt the "manly" snowflakes insecure of their own gender.

The clip you posted is what a leftist Democrat does, but what about the Republican right wing that is much more to your liking? Here we have Greene at a white supremacist conference starting at 2 minutes in, but have a look from the beginning to get a context:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Some people are very sensitive to any perceived criticism and then they lash out at foreigners. Sometimes they even think they are “subtle”, like in this case.

Of course you already know this.
Screw you. I didn't see his question until both of you had decided I didn't want to answer.

There's more to life than answering questions and replying to comments from pricks like you.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not going to look it up for you- you would just want to kill me for using any source that I find. Look for it yourself.

Should be able to find plenty on CNN.
That's funny. I don't feel obligated to prove or disprove your accusation. But, if I ever develop the sense that we're being oppressed, I'll let you know.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis