Comparing the recent Raiders of the Lost Ark 4K UHD Steelbook edition cases (Proper vs Orange Tang)

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Here is a short unboxing video of the latest Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark 4K Steelbook. While I was at it, I did a full side by side comparison of both steelbook editions.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You got a problem with it?
LOL unboxing videos in generally just makes me wonder who the hell needs crap like that taking up bandwidth, but ymmv :) The constant promotion of your your youtuby things isn't my favorite otoh. Just don't see the value in general. Maybe you can explain it to me. Or not :)

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
LOL unboxing videos in generally just makes me wonder who the hell needs crap like that taking up bandwidth, but ymmv :) The constant promotion of your your youtuby things isn't my favorite otoh. Just don't see the value in general. Maybe you can explain it to me. Or not :)
It's a side by side comparison of the two different versions of the steelbooks plus I give away a free code. If its of no value or interest don't let the door slam you in the ass.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It's a side by side comparison of the two different versions of the steelbooks plus I give away a free code. If its of no value or interest don't let the door slam you in the ass.
Oh yeah that's exciting. Yawn. No wonder I don't care for your youtuby thing. Good luck with it, tho. Just wish you'd take it elsewhere for the most part. Just IMO of course. Is the code yours to give, tho? ;:)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
But in any case I'm just putting you on ignore so its more mutual :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis