D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Espn announcer said something like On to Saturday's buzzer beaters..... there must have been pun intended because they showed the highlights of FIVE buzzer beaters hahaha.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Which reminds me of something funny about the rules of March Madness.....

1. We want buzzer beaters
2. .....but preferably the lower seed

But I gotta cheer for my conference for better representation blah blah blah......

3. Outside your favorite team, always cheer for the lower seed.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Which reminds me of something funny about the rules of March Madness.....

1. We want buzzer beaters
2. .....but preferably the lower seed

But I gotta cheer for my conference for better representation blah blah blah......

3. Outside your favorite team, always cheer for the lower seed.:)
I always do. :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What a game tonight by Georgia and Alabama!!!! Watched it with my patients at work we had a blast!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Might have been closer if that star Alabama receiver hadn't got hurt early in the game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Blah, Guys Suck! Girls Are Better Anyway!

MN Women's Gopher Hockey: 7 Nat'l titles
MN Linx: 4 WNBA titles
MN Whitecaps: 1 WNHL title

MN Vikings: 0 NFL titles
MN Twins: too long ago to care
MN Wild: 0 NHL titles
MN Men's Gopher Hockey: too long ago to care
MN Timberwolves: 0 NBA titles
:):):):):)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow! :)
The Dallas Stars did win a championship after they left Minnesota.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well old man Nadal has made it to another final. Credit to Djokovic for staying home. ;) I'll be cheering for him but think Medvedev will win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, something to be quite proud of as Minnesotan. The Gopher Football Team has won seven nat'l titles. 1904, 1934-36, 1940-41, and 1960. Dynasty there for a while hahaha.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nadal came back down 0-2 to win in five sets over Medvedev. For now he has the most titles with 21. :cool:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
other sports ............. 24 hrs @ Daytona is nearing it's end right now. I always laugh at those that say race car drivers aren't athletes, utter nonsense !!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
other sports ............. 24 hrs @ Daytona is nearing it's end right now. I always laugh at those that say race car drivers aren't athletes, utter nonsense !!
Some of their hand and leg dexterity is impressive inside the cockpit, and they do record some good trial times when they jump out of their cars to start a fight with another driver. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Absolutely great finish at the Farmers Insurance Tournament. Luke List beats Will Zalatoris on the 1st playoff hole. Not especially newsworthy but it was the way that hole weas played. Both players hit their drives into a trap withing 6 inches of each other. Then they both hit into the fairway just feet from each other. Both hit the green to within 10 feet, but List had only a foot and he made it for the win. If you're a golf fan that was some finishing hole. :)

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I do prefer the winter olympics. Hockey, luge (don't like bobsledding much), some curling even. Not much for figure skating. Love the triple axel but the rest leading up to it kinda meh. Scott Hamilton was unreal. Downhill, even some of the X sports fits in the realm of the winter olympics. Some summer too but find the US piling on the metal count anti-climactic given the size and resources of our country. In one weird regard I like our competition with the old USSR.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mixed (shooting & cross country)-

ROC (Russian Olympic Committee) was in first the final leg but took bronze. Welp, nice knowing you. Putin will have you killed now.:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
ATT Pebble Beach Pro Am from the Monterey Peninsula in California. What absolutely stunning golf courses.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis