What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
You mean films AND shows?

If so, it's not in one night; unfortunately, I don't post here day-by-day or over a weekend, a lot of the time, so I just include what I've watched LAST. ;)

As for the shows like Twilight Zone, those are only like a half hour or so long, so I can do two in a row. We normally watch two FILMS a night.
Ok thanks I kinda figured that but just wanted to pull your chain. :) And you have seen some GOOD stuff.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas Mavericks @ Phoenix Suns on ESPN. I get a chance to watch my Mavs. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
College football all day. Currently Virginia @ Pittsburgh tied at 31 in the 3rd quarter.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I watched a couple of things last night on Netflix. One was a documentary on drummers called Count Me In and the other was a fantasy movie called The Dark Tower which I thoroughly enjoyed.
I'll check out Dark Tower on the PJ. Count me in I added in the queue recently.

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Watched Jungle Cruise yesterday, and it was just ok. Was kind of neat how they made it a "ride" at the beginning, but the rest of the movie was just so so. Definitely tried to be something like POTC, but pretty much fell flat. Jack Whitehall looked weird without his beard, and his story line really was out of place in the movie.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man, you guys gotta check this sci-fi movie out! It is Atmos. Loved it.
IMG_20211122_131654438_HDR~2.jpg

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Been watching the closing arguments of the Ahmaud Arbery case. Fascinating to watch this trial live.

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
Been watching the closing arguments of the Ahmaud Arbery case. Fascinating to watch this trial live.
Me too; was glad the turnout of the Rittenhouse case went the way it did. One hundred-percent self-defense in that instance.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Me too; was glad the turnout of the Rittenhouse case went the way it did. One hundred-percent self-defense in that instance.
This one has different circumstances though. And now it seems like the defense attorneys are turning on each other. And Rittenhouse should have at least got charged with crossing state lines with gun that wasn't legally his. I agree with you on the self defense though.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis