What are you watching tonight?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched “Space Jam: A New Legacy.” Wow, bad acting, writing and directing! What a completely embarrassing piece of s#%t!!!” :eek:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched “Space Jam: A New Legacy.” Wow, bad acting, writing and directing! What a completely embarrassing piece of s#%t!!!” :eek:
What, doesn't compare to the "gem" the cringefest the original was? ;)

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Saw “Till Death” last night mainly because of high rating and having Megan Fox.

060D6AD8-5F8D-4216-9946-2C5D2276ADB1.jpg

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Was going to watch Black Widow but didn't when the $30 price came up so we watched 3 episodes of Loki.
Not what I expected but is still good well done series. Story, still trying to put a finger on it

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Watched: "I care alot" last night. I guess I should qualify that statement with, I watched most of the movie. It was pretty entertaining, and Dinklage was great as usual, until the last 20 minutes. I shut it off. Do yourself a favor, don't bother. It went from a decent 6.5/10 to "kill it with fire" in about a 10 minute span, before I had enough and didn't bother finishing it. Utter garbage.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
We saw Black Widow in theater today. I thought is was pretty good. And only $15 for two for early show. Theater almost empty, perhaps a dozen.
Wonder where that orbiting station was supposed to be with all of it coming apart and falling everywhere.

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
I’ll have to set aside some time to watch this.. it’ll probably be the longest movie I ever watch but never have watched a movie with a 100% rating. I’m inclined to watch a movie that’s 4K and in Atmos as I just finished my garage setup but this looks good..

1D9E03BB-C9D6-41CA-8C29-D551822A3B4E.jpg

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I’ll have to set aside some time to watch this.. it’ll probably be the longest movie I ever watch but never have watched a movie with a 100% rating. I’m inclined to watch a movie that’s 4K and in Atmos as I just finished my garage setup but this looks good..
It's one of my favorites. I've owned it on VHS, DVD, and now BluRay. I think you can find it on HBOMax also.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis