what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
McFly Mode - imperial stout w/marshmallow & peanut butter. 13% ABV
Duck Sauce - DDH TIPA w/Vic Secret & Galaxy. 10.2% ABV
BA Black is Beautiful - imperial stout w/maple & marshmallow aged in Willett barrels for 12 months. 13% ABV

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Not enough. Stranded at dfw for a hot minute. Coulda still been drinking had I known!
:mad:

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
Welp, for me, it started with sweetwater local roast coffee in a cappuccino I made this morning. Then a few hours later some half-sweet tea. Then immediately was fishing Miller Lites from buckets of ice until this evening. Just switched to some ultra-cheap Barton's Canadian (whisky) with some generic crystal light lemonade mix that I put in a gallon of spring water to make dirt cheap whisky sours for the rest of the evening. Listening to Pink Floyd (The Wall albums and Dark Side of the Moon) on the Philharmonics to finish the night out.

o_O

Very best,

Last edited:
ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, for shame...
I been holding out on you, my friends... I have a slew of beer photo's I've enjoyed since last visiting here.
*weeps openly

;)

Anyway... I'll visit again soon, I promise. My big project and travel are largely resolved, and I'm starting to find dusty corners of freetime in my schedule.

For now...
A local Rye:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Goldangit a wasp just dived into a nearly full can! While there's not as many of them as in years past (or birds) that's just a waste of beer!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Had to switch flavors, that was the last Prismatic

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis