Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I've been getting some strange ad in FB lately for some "news" service that says Ken Jennings committed suicide last coupla days....
hard to believe , think we would have all heard that from credible sources by now

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's always his defense.. " what about" ( insert false equivalent) ...always go on offense when your own actions are not defensible...
Echoes in the Fled Cruz justifications from this bunch of traitors.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL Faux News with something they kinda got right by mistake

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL Faux News with something they kinda got right by mistake
Conservatives: what hypocrisy?! ;)

Good grief. Did you see who was guest speaker on Tucker and Jesse Watters? Tucker I think that was the author of Win Bigly, from MAGA Icons, and the second well that guy's the cliche of bad. Can't remember his name.:oops:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General

Good grief. Did you see who was guest speaker on Tucker and Jesse Watters? Tucker I think that was the author of Win Bigly, from MAGA Icons, and the second well that guy's the cliche of bad. Can't remember his name.:oops:
Meanwhile, rest of media.
Spin and blame inflation on Russia because we all know that the current inflationary cycle started on Feb 24.
Don't mention Nuland's testimony to the Senate on Ukrainian biolabs.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Do you really want to? :) I try and not to watch Faux mostly....the fascist propaganda is just so disheartening.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Meanwhile, rest of media.
Spin and blame inflation on Russia because we all know that the current inflationary cycle started on Feb 24.
Don't mention Nuland's testimony to the Senate on Ukrainian biolabs.
Maybe conservative TV needs to push those stories in a humorous mashup.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis