NFL 2020 Season. Postup your Favorite NFL Team.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I was kinda cheering for NY. To have a 6-10 team would've been something.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Only benched because of an Asshole coach that shouldn't have been a coach that sucked.

How many Lombardi's does Brees have Eli has more

View attachment 43324
No offense but that was Coughlin, D, running game, and frankly Eli in the 4th quarter. He doesn't have the stats outside those two years, and if he does get in it will likely be down ballot. If he does get in I think it will have a lot to do with beating NE twice, which I won't argue. In other words, Coughlin is automatic; Eli, maybe.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
No offense but that was Coughlin, D, running game, and frankly Eli in the 4th quarter. He doesn't have the stats outside those two years, and if he does get in it will likely be down ballot. If he does get in I think it will have a lot to do with beating NE twice, which I won't argue. In other words, Coughlin is automatic; Eli, maybe.
Eli, made the plays when the game was on the line in both SB wins. Was Eli a elite QB? yes and no, I can remember the G-men came to the Dome back in 2017 if I remember right, Eli and Drew had a shoot out for the ages! He will get his gold jacket, two SB wins thats all the proof he needs.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I don't think they'll snub Eli when his turn comes I do believe he is a first-ballot hall-of-famer.

If the conversation can say that Philip Rivers is a Hall of Famer yet guys like Plunkett and Phil Simms sitting on the sidelines not in yet I just don't understand that.
As good as Philip Rivers stats maybe he has done nothing to get his team into the Super Bowl Plunkett and Simms change history for their teams

Since the NFL is now a Passing League primarily I do believe you have to look past those stats which are inflated compared to 20-30 years ago and look at other parts of a career.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well just read on NFL site that Saints should have Micheal Thomas back plus all the RB's if they test neg. Alvin Kamara can come back for Sunday's game but has to test neg also, plus clear all medical. Plus their two starting FS.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Maz, I agree, being an Eagles fan right now has just hit a new low ..........

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Maz, I agree, being an Eagles fan right now has just hit a new low ..........
I having played football for many many years and coaching kids for many many years and hearing what some of the players are saying about play to win I Can Only Imagine what the players in the game yesterday were thinking up until 12 minutes to the end of the game that they were busting their ass for nothing risking injury and emotions just sad in my opinion

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LOL, tell that to Jim Plunkett ............
I think the difference here though is Eli beat the greatest dynasty in the SB era twice. Not just having beat them but doing so late in the 4th qtr.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Browns gonna be without their Head Coach and one of their All Pro Offensive Line Men for their 1st postseason game in over 18 years, both tested positive for COVID-19.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Colts putting it on Dem Bills!
Wasted drive inside the 10. Three runs in a row and missed on 4th down. With what they have for backs they weren't gonna be able to punch it in on the ground. Hopefully it isn't a game changer.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Wasted drive inside the 10. Three runs in a row and missed on 4th down. With what they have for backs they weren't gonna be able to punch it in on the ground. Hopefully it isn't a game changer.
That was a good game.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I hope I'm wrong but do feel like we've come to the end. I gotta thank Pete for all these years, but Wilson is atrocious. He hasn't produced a single completion on 3rd down. I know we're playing the best D in the league, but even a second string qb does something. Not light up the board, but produce a few first downs. Punt, and give the D favorable field position. He can't even do that.

After thinking about it I think the mistake made was probably neutering Wilson too much in this game to the point he hardly had any throws it seems. 25 passes when your running game isn't effective is way too low.

Another thing is I don't understand the formation on 3rd & 1? You have Chris Carter who isn't huge but is still a power back and you form in what looks like a draw where he's standing to Wilson's side. You have no momentum as a runner going into the line so the stop is easier. You'd want to form in a "T" and give your runner more running push heading that way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis