Another year in the books ........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Lets all hope and pray that 2021 turns out a lot better than 2020. To that I wish all Health and Happiness and a Merry Christmas !

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I don’t feel that 2021 and the next four years are going to be very good. But I do hope and pray that everyone stays healthy and safe.
Marry Christmas and happy new year my fellow audio friends and god bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I don’t feel that 2021 and the next four years are going to be very good. But I do hope and pray that everyone stays healthy and safe.
Marry Christmas and happy new year my fellow audio friends and god bless

Well better than the last 4 with the pathetic narcissistic a$$ we have had.

Happy Holidaze.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I’m 55 and the last four years have been some of the best for me and my family. Financially speaking, I’m not going to get into a debate about this.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Well better than the last 4 with the pathetic narcissistic a$$ we have had.

Happy Holidaze.
The problem is that he might have made it much more acceptable to behave that way for a large portion of the country's citizens. So Trump will have spawned millions of mini-Trumps. This country will not be able to function under that kind of stress. You have to have a sufficient number of people with a sufficient level of altruism for a society to function. Trump ran a campaign that can essentially be summed up to "f%ck altruism," a message that sadly resonated with millions of Americans. While I don't think the USA is a banana republic quite yet, there is no doubt that we are a lot closer to that point now than we were four years ago.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I’m 55 and the last four years have been some of the best for me and my family. Financially speaking, I’m not going to get into a debate about this.

"I got mine, f@ck everyone else."

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Happy Festivus! Man you guys and politics let it go man! It's happy Festivus time! F..k Trump! F..k Sleepy Joe!
5F9B7CAA-DBEE-40A4-9470-BD25CE16A4CB.jpg

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
'G', thanks for posting that, amazing, try to wish a little good cheer and select few feel the need to bring politics into it, may they get coal in their stockings !

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
'G', thanks for posting that, amazing, try to wish a little good cheer and select few feel the need to bring politics into it, may they get coal in their stockings !
Mike, Yeah bro! you started a good thread. Wish You and family a Merry Christmas!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well 2020 was a mess mostly due to politics in several ways....and 2021 does look brighter! Cheers!

ps Changing xmas out for festivus, am all in on that one!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Maybe you should look at who made the first comment. I was just calling bull$hit where I see it. And thanks for the wishes of coal. Although that would actually be what you want so you can go drive your train.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe you should look at who made the first comment. I was just calling bull$hit where I see it. And thanks for the wishes of coal. Although that would actually be what you want so you can go drive your train.
it's meant to be a funny post nothing more nothing less. Happy Festivus!
203CA3FD-C134-497F-9DDF-25478B8594C7.jpg
3B512D37-A0D3-47C4-86FF-361E9F1E4AA1.jpg

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Festivus for the rest of us!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers