Biden vs. Trump Debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
BTW, shutting off the other guys mic, when one of them is asked a question, is a great idea.
I think it would be better if they had someone standing next to each one, to stuff a sock into their mouths when it became the other person's time to speak.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

Some quotes:
"Many people will criticize how the moderator, Chris Wallace, managed the debate, and surely he could have done better. But really, nothing short of a shock collar around Trump’s neck would have disciplined the man who is, after all, the president of the United States."

"Debate one was not Donald Trump versus Joe Biden, or red versus blue. It was zookeepers versus poop-throwing primates."

:D

highfigh

highfigh

Some quotes:
"Many people will criticize how the moderator, Chris Wallace, managed the debate, and surely he could have done better. But really, nothing short of a shock collar around Trump’s neck would have disciplined the man who is, after all, the president of the United States."

"Debate one was not Donald Trump versus Joe Biden, or red versus blue. It was zookeepers versus poop-throwing primates."

:D
Two questions-

1) What kind of batteries do those use? and 2) can something more powerful be used?

Asking for a friend.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
sad but true, best to put him in another room(preferably one with bars) and trow away the key
While we're daydreaming…

In addition to locking him away and trowing away dat key… make him listen to a non-stop loop of Hillary Clinton's campaign speeches.

Don't get me wrong. I voted for her in 2016, but she was lousy at public speaking.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
While we're daydreaming…

In addition to locking him away and trowing away dat key… make him listen to a non-stop loop of Hillary Clinton's campaign speeches.

Don't get me wrong. I voted for her in 2016, but she was lousy at public speaking.
WWE Grudge Match anyone?

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I think it would be better if they had someone standing next to each one, to stuff a sock into their mouths when it became the other person's time to speak.
I'd volunteer. I'd pay my own airfare. I think we'd only have to stuff Trump's mouth. Biden was only acting like that so as not to appear to be a wimp.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

What was so bad??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What was bad, is that Trump acted like the vulgar despot he so desperately wants to be. His supporters need to trade in their MAGA hats and be issued with MARV hats: - Make America Really Vulgar.

The fact is that debate was a disgrace, and the President embarrassed America in front of the whole world.

I have a strong feeling we will see this guy cuffed, doing a Perp walk, in the dock and then behind bars. I suspect there are enough smoking guns in his years of tax returns to equip a regiment!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I'd volunteer. I'd pay my own airfare. I think we'd only have to stuff Trump's mouth. Biden was only acting like that so as not to appear to be a wimp.
You beat me to it.
I was listening to a pre-debate show where they had the same observation as you - that Biden needs to be more aggressive than his normal self, so he doesn't come off looking weak against Trump.

Also, there is criticism of both for not really laying out their plans.
In Trump's case he doesn't really have any (unless "wing it" is a plan).
In Biden's case he has plans and they are available on his website; however, I think he (and his advisors) made a good choice not to attempt to lay them out in detail. I know if I needed to provide a extemporaneous detailed presentation and had someone like Trump barking at me the whole time, I would probably lose my train of thought a few times!
I suspect that was Trumps intent - to fluster Biden so he looked like the "confused old man" Trump wants to portray him as.
So it wasn't pretty, but I thought Biden did a good job of dealing with Trump, who he knew would not play by the rules. (If you go back and watch Biden vs Rand in the 2016 VP debate you'll see a totally different behavior from Biden)!

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
What was bad, is that Trump acted like the vulgar despot he so desperately wants to be. His supporters need to trade in their MAGA hats and be issued with MARV hats: - Make America Really Vulgar.

The fact is that debate was a disgrace, and the President embarrassed America in front of the whole world.

I have a strong feeling we will see this guy cuffed, doing a Perp walk, in the dock and then behind bars. I suspect there are enough smoking guns in his years of tax returns to equip a regiment!
I was referring to Chris Wallace. I agree Trump looked bad and did not act well. I was responding to the claim Chris was an issue. All things considered I thought he handled the chaos reasonably well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I like where you're going with this, but my suggestion would be a cream pie in the face if the person keeps talking.

tenor.gif

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Whatever you put in Trumps orifices must to comply with Hazardous Waste guidelines from EPA when you remove the fouled waste. I'm pretty sure that there are regulations for how you should protect yourself against hazardous waste.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I was referring to Chris Wallace. I agree Trump looked bad and did not act well. I was responding to the claim Chris was an issue. All things considered I thought he handled the chaos reasonably well.
I think Wallace was a wimp. After repeated outbursts, if I was the debate moderator I would have told Trump that either he can follow the debate rules and be polite or I would excuse him from further participation, ask him to leave, and I would give the balance of the time to Biden to use any way he chose.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
When it’s Trumps time his mic should be switched on and Biden’s off, and vice versa.
Nah, Trump would just start shouting.
Yeah, but I'd still take it!
The optics of Trump yelling over Biden speaking calmly through his mic would help to better clarify how unhinged and unwilling to be part of a true, useful debate Trump is!

Trump was desperate to rattle Biden. He certainly did interrupt Biden's train of thought a couple of times, but nothing significant enough for Trump to have a video clip for his campaign ads!

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think Wallace was a wimp. After repeated outbursts, if I was the debate moderator I would have told Trump that either he can follow the debate rules and be polite or I would excuse him from further participation, ask him to leave, and I would give the balance of the time to Biden to use any way he chose.
I'm conflicted whether or not the moderator should leave as this is, after all, not a high school/college debate is of no importance apart from bruised egos, but election to the most powerful office in USA. The character and thinking, or lack of it, must surely be relevant input to voters.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Okay we do need Joe Rogan for moderator....he can handle the MMA stuff, he can handle these old farts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis