What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
I’ve seen tons of the 700s eBay for $100-150 used or refurbed. Looking to buy one when I get a 4K 55 inch.
I just looked on eBay. A Sony 700 is listed as Seller Refurbished. What the heck is that? I thought refurbished was from the manufacturer. I could box up any of my old crap and call it seller refurbished. What a joke. :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sunday-Monday are my days off, was getting stir crazy so took a drive to Newport Beach and PCH (Pacific Coast Highway, or as the locals call it 'Coast Highway') did some shopping at Gelsons and did my bit for the environment. Bought some 'plant based' disposable forks and some 'plant based vegan' hand sanitizer. :cool:

IMG_2700.JPG

M

MAXinAZ

Enthusiast
Just got Klipsch RP8000’s a couple days ago. What I noticed they are a big manly looking speakers.
Think Jeep Rubicon with 37’s vs Range Rover. lol
They sound pretty good to me so far and I have been really mixing up the music to Experiment with them. Got the same price as what they were back at end of May too so that closed the deal.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Hooray I finally got the IKEA shelf I need at my goodwill thrift store in mint condition. Only 16 bucks. Raha put in on top of my family’s compact car with a sheet underneath and some thin ropes. Thank goodness I’m only like 5 min away. Hazard lights on all the way. Phew.
I may get another one later on. Need to put my Blu-ray’s there now. Pic cause ya love em.

View attachment 38004
View attachment 38003
Very nice and thoughtful of you to mount a speaker solely to play music to your new shelf! :p;);)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice and thoughtful of you to mount a speaker solely to play music to your new shelf! :p;);)
I love that boombox. I had it in the kitchen then moved it to the bookshelf to use it more. It’s has amazing SQ for the size. Dang I’ve had it for a long time. I want to replace the rechargeable battery one day.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just looked on eBay. A Sony 700 is listed as Seller Refurbished. What the heck is that? I thought refurbished was from the manufacturer. I could box up any of my old crap and call it seller refurbished. What a joke. :)
Seller added a coat of spray paint!

Seriously, many years ago I bought a cage for a Dynaco tube amp that was "seller refurb", and all the a$$ hat did was spray a rusty cage with black spray paint! I got a partial refund, still have the cage stashed somewhere for when I feel like giving it a proper refurb. That was easier than sending it back.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
3D polar bear $1 at dollar tree and Trift store: Lion King 3D $3 and Spyro CD $1.50 and T-fal like new 4 slice toaster for family. Good stuff today! There was a Pioneer 50 inch 1080p TV for $99. I resisted I want 4K darnit. :p
DC4FF46D-CDEB-451B-A689-6735F950EDC0.jpeg

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Refoamed 15" Sub with new surround foam. It's ready for another 100,000 miles in my VMPS Tallboy. Cost $30, a bit of scrapping the old off and gluing the new surround on.

refoam 15-inch.png

11.png

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just brought home a single Philharmonic Audio BMR with the curved sides, Cherry finish.
It does not match my others, of course, but the experiment will be worth it. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
A seller on the other site, local Bay Area CA.

Two photos side by side with the Later BMR (Chinese Cabinet, Bennic XO)

A little known damage on the bottom:

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis