It appears that my wife is battling another round of cancer.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last May and June, my wife was operated on removing 1/3 of her tongue and all lymph nodes on the right side of her neck. She's been complainiing about a soreneck and a lump so she got an aultrasound done and they found a lump 4cm in size on the good side of her neck. She's going to get a needle biopsy done on it and we'll see from there what the next steps are. Shes tired and suffering from a sinus feeling headache. Hopefully the headache is not related.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Last May and June, my wife was operated on removing 1/3 of her tongue and all lymph nodes on the right side of her neck. She's been complainiing about a soreneck and a lump so she got an aultrasound done and they found a lump 4cm in size on the good side of her neck. She's going to get a needle biopsy done on it and we'll see from there what the next steps are. Shes tired and suffering from a sinus feeling headache. Hopefully the headache is not related.
I'm sorry to hear that 3 db. That is a worry for both of you. Unfortunately I was involved in a lot of those cases over the years. I founded and ran the nutritional support service at our hospital for nearly 30 years. Working with ENT cases was a significant part of that service, so I understand your anxiety at this time.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Oh my God I'm so sorry. That is awful and terrible news. I pray everything is ok or going to be ok.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Sorry to hear that. Very bad news indeed. The needle biopsy should be pretty easy, I've done too many to count. Better than going to the dentist for sure. But give her a nice treat afterward anyway.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm also sorry to hear about that. I remember your posts about her treatment last year. And I hope she responds this time too.

If it helps, keep talking to us about this. I've found it never hurts to unload your worries. That's why we're here.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
So very sorry to hear this my prayers and thoughts to you and your wife right now

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
I'll add to the well-wishers. I hope the tests come back negative and she starts feeling better.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well the verdict is out and its stage4 cancer. She's having her CT scan on Jul 15 to assess the treatment options... hopefully, they can operate and remove it instead of just relying on radiation.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I am sorry, but not surprised to heat that news. This must be a difficult time. Don't hesitate to vent hear if you have to like Swerd suggested. Wishing you and your wife all the best.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's tough news, man. I just said a prayer for her. Don't know if it'll help, but that's all I got.

Billy106

Billy106

Audioholic Intern
Well the verdict is out and its stage4 cancer. She's having her CT scan on Jul 15 to assess the treatment options... hopefully, they can operate and remove it instead of just relying on radiation.
A lot will depend on her state of mind and well being....that said... Stage four is usually not a good sign. I have 3 kids and a loving wife....but I had a huge part of me ripped out when my mother died 09/22/19....she was getting treatment for H-pylori symptoms with anti biotics...they ran their course felt worse....took her to the local ER on 09/15/19....blood work came back her hemoglobin was ~80...took for an ultra sound and they came back with stage 4 liver metastasis diagnosis...she had several 4cm long lesions ....I've still not recovered, to this day....in any event give her all your love and support....:)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis