Looking through my local craigslist,

B

Brian King

Audioholic Intern
... seems like there are a lot of used Samsung OLEDs for sale. Is there something going on with OLEDs?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Don't go looking through Craigslist TOO much. You'll end up with a bunch of speakers you don't need... :p I have a thread, lol.

I'm not one of the tv gurus on the site, so can't help there. AFAIK Samsung is pretty solid in the tv world tho.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL was looking thru our local one just in case there might be something interesting (there usually isn't). I saw no OLEDs, but did see several LCDs and CRTs :) How many LG and Sony OLEDs were there?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, you're right QLED. Well OK, is the QLED Samsung technology an issue?
You know obviously Samsung does not yet make oled .... haha so sounds like morons are selling these TVs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
You know obviously Samsung does not yet make oled .... haha so sounds like morons are selling these TVs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LG got the lockdown on OLED panels, making a killing. Be nice when someone else decides to manufacture them so the prices can drop down.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
LG got the lockdown on OLED panels, making a killing. Be nice when someone else decides to manufacture them so the prices can drop down.
Prices have already dropped significantly! It was only a few years ago that even the 55" was out of reach for most of us.

B

baronvonellis

Audioholic
There's several 65" LG e6's for sale in my area but they want the same price as a brand new B8 65" on amazon. The price they want seems kind of high for a used 3 year old TV.

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
There are several levels of quality of QLED TV's. Also, there are many people out there who likely purchased the QLED's on sale, possibly Black Friday or other sale, who are trying to sell them for a profit. That's quite a common practice.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis