Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Reminds me of a show I started to watch last night on Amazon--The Legend of Master Legend
Just googled it. I saw a Dio t-shirt on one of the characters?

The original video for The Last In Line is pretty ridiculous, but I love the song.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just googled it. I saw a Dio t-shirt on one of the characters?

The original video for The Last In Line is pretty ridiculous, but I love the song.
Yup, the t-shirt on the main character, seems to be his favorite shirt. I didn't finish watching the show but the t-shirt left an impression....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I've heard this version and I like it a lot. He actually does a pretty good job with the vocals.
I wasn't sure at first but I do like Howard. Not disappointed that Jesse is back either though.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
Been listening to a friend of mine's band on Facebook lately and thought I would post this.This was done in Sydney Australia.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
o_O I turned it off probably just near a minute....you saying it got better? :eek:
No. I dismissed it as well. I posted I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was interesting. Mostly because at first I thought it was a boy so I was kind of confused. I thought, what an odd voice for a boy. Then I thought, maybe this is one of those singers from one of those tv singing shows that made it to the mainstream. Considering the amount of views that the video had, I was also surprised that I never heard of her/him. Then the name. LP? Lesbian Pride? I think I was perhaps born 10 years too late.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
MrBoat

Lovinthehd

Remember, way back in the day, Wayne Newton? When he first did "Red Roses for a Blue Lady" you couldn't tell if he was male or female. His voice could get up there. Danke shein. (pun)
Yep. I remember Eddie Holman fooled me the most (Hey There Lonely Girl), then there's also Michael Jackson and even Tiny Tim sort of.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No. I dismissed it as well. I posted I wasn't sure what to think of it. It was interesting. Mostly because at first I thought it was a boy so I was kind of confused. I thought, what an odd voice for a boy. Then I thought, maybe this is one of those singers from one of those tv singing shows that made it to the mainstream. Considering the amount of views that the video had, I was also surprised that I never heard of her/him. Then the name. LP? Lesbian Pride? I think I was perhaps born 10 years too late.
Listening to the rest now without the video, that video put me off a bit. Her name is Laura Pergolizzi.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis