Once again: what are you listening to now?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Nice SeXXXy Groove. You can listen to her whole 1st album on Amazon Prime Music:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
if ur lookin' to get ur ginzo fix, this is the album; Renzo Arbore L'Orchestra Italiana At Carnegie Hall New York (********).
Renzo Arbore - Luna Rossa [live]

night all ...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Headstrong By Trapt
TRAPT is a local band for me, and yet I've never gotten to see them. Had tix at a small local venue and they cancelled the show. Been following them for a long time.

You may like these guys too. Too bad they broke up. I saw them live and they were really good.

Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
TRAPT is a local band for me, and yet I've never gotten to see them. Had tix at a small local venue and they cancelled the show. Been following them for a long time.

You may like these guys too. Too bad they broke up. I saw them live and they were really good.

I wish they were local to me,most local bands in my area are playing 70`s Southern rock,which I do enjoy on occasion.The drums in Atomship blew me away,thanks

OTHERWISE - Soldiers

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I wish they were local to me,most local bands in my area are playing 70`s Southern rock,which I do enjoy on occasion.The drums in Atomship blew me away,thanks
The drummer is pretty darn good, and it was weird to see him in person. He's a skinny little guy who looked like he was around 15 and he was awesome at the show. That was one of the best shows I've seen in a while - Atomship, The Mars Volta and A Perfect Circle.

Another basically unknown band I saw as an opening act

Last edited:
Georgel

Georgel

Audioholic
The drummer is pretty darn good, and it was weird to see him in person. He's a skinny little guy who looked like he was around 15 and he was awesome at the show. That was one of the best shows I've seen in a while - Atomship, The Mars Volta and A Perfect Circle.

Another basically unknown band I saw as an opening act

I have heard Sloth ,they have a cool trippy sound.I think they started out opening for Spirit Caravan.
Spirit Caravan - Dove-Tongued Agressor

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well Finally we got Summer(83 degrees) in NYC, YIPEE. The often overlooked Eddie Cochran:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis