Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Show me something you can buy and your wife can wear, enjoy, and show off, for 40 years then sell for more money than it cost you? Just name one thing that fits that bill.... I'll wait...
Maybe she doesn't wear it, but I'm going to go with "house."

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe she doesn't wear it, but I'm going to go with "house."
Adam if your women can wear a house, then chances are people won't notice the hope diamond on her finger...

I guess its just me, I spare little expense when buying things for the woman in my life, happy wife happy life...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Adam if your women can wear a house, then chances are people won't notice the hope diamond on her finger...

I guess its just me, I spare little expense when buying things for the woman in my life, happy wife happy life...
Oh don't get me wrong...I like showering your wife with nice big shiny things too....:eek:

Oh...now I will get another "dislike" from Herbu or whatever his name is....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Oh don't get me wrong...I like showering your wife with nice big shiny things too....:eek:

Oh...now I will get another "dislike" from Herbu or whatever his name is....
C'mon, my wife would be physically sick if you pulled out them stretched out shiny old man balls,:(
all stretched out with a weird indentation from the bicycle seats, gross... lol...
reminds me of this clip, lol...
your poor wife, send her up here so I can show her around some prime ;), its a shame a decent women like that and all you can do is let her ride a bike, I have something she can mount up and pedal around:p...... lol...

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
C'mon, my wife would be physically sick if you pulled out them stretched out shiny old man balls,:(
all stretched out with a weird indentation from the bicycle seats, gross... lol...
reminds me of this clip, lol...
your poor wife, send her up here so I can show her around some prime ;), its a shame a decent women like that and all you can do is let her ride a bike, I have something she can mount up and pedal around:p...... lol...
Dude...I told you I got test pellets implanted a month ago. My balls are all tight and small now.

Believe me, my wife would rather ride a bike than me...oh wait....you just said that.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I am sure everyone does this but just to clarify; when I give you a rainbow, I think you are ghey....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I beg to differ. Listening to records always gives me the munchies.
I don't think its the album giving you the "munchies"...

Vinyl is OK for the nostalgic... I have The Who spinning right now, sounds good, not as good as a cd or my ipad, but sounds good nonetheless...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Out of nowhere recently, my spatula review rebounded from 3 of 6 helpful botes to 6 of 9 helpful votes. It's still rock bottom, mind you, but I'm happy that it got a little love. :)

I can't remember if I ever shared it. Here it is. It's like the Boring Thread...Amazon style.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
My car battery died today. Yeah, it was awesome.
Maybe if you weren't so "baked" you would remember to shut off your lights...

Don't you have a hybrid? Or am I remembering that wrong..

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Out of nowhere recently, my spatula review rebounded from 3 of 6 helpful botes to 6 of 9 helpful votes. It's still rock bottom, mind you, but I'm happy that it got a little love. :)

I can't remember if I ever shared it. Here it is. It's like the Boring Thread...Amazon style.
Broad head, smooth hard shaft.. :0

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't you have a hybrid? Or am I remembering that wrong..
Good memory, I do. However, the high voltage battery used to run the electric motor is not used for the main electrical systems. So, it also has the normal battery that other cars have - and if that goes bad, the car won't start.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So, I'm in that gray area where I'm not quite sick but I'm halfway there and tonight is an end of season team get together. Everyone has tickets to a semi-pro indoor soccer game and then after the game they get a little time on the field. I'm thinking of skipping it and just going to see Big Hero 6. As the assistant coach I should probably be there and I like all my guys, but driving into Baltimore, spending 4 hours with 75 teenagers and parents at this event, and then having to drive home at 11 or later just does not sound appealing with a sore throat and one fully functioning nostril.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I super duper hate it when people ship me things and require a direct signature. I mean, c'mon man. Now I've got to rush my a$$ home to try and make sure I don't miss the Fedex guy.

Does anyone happen to know if the shipper can contact the shipping company and request a change from direct signature to just adult signature after the item has shipped?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis