Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now would be the time, before I shove off.
Now, where's the fun in that? :D

It's better to wait until you've already left, so you'd be more inspired to spend a bit more to outbid me (ummm, I mean, Steve) once you get there. After all, with all that money spent on gas already to get there...what's another $50 for speakers? :p

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like I'm reading a novel here, Alex the Hobbitt " An unexpected Journey ".
Be safe and check in we will worry :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I'm reading a novel here, Alex the Hobbitt " An unexpected Journey ".
Be safe and check in we will worry :eek:
Yeah, and if you show up and Dennis is hunched over and green, rubbing his hands down the speakers and muttering - $*&%ing run.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like I'm falling behind and that I should buy something. If I'd gotten those NHT 3.3s earlier this year, I'd be set. Now, I need to find something.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Alex could not have picked a better time to travel south on 95 , midnight tonight , but coming back might be a rough one.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I feel like I'm falling behind and that I should buy something. If I'd gotten those NHT 3.3s earlier this year, I'd be set. Now, I need to find something.
The Man is heading to a speaker design/builders home with a fargging pick-up truck. Who knows whats coming back with him, lots of room there :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Man is heading to a speaker design/builders home with a fargging pick-up truck. Who knows whats coming back with him, lots of room there :p
I just imagined Alex walking in to see Cheryl, carrying a bound and gagged Dennis.

"What the *&%$, Alex?! Again?"

"Hey, he knows how to build speakers. DIY is cheaper than paying retail, honey."

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wish that I lived closer to you all. This new box set of Twister just feels so lonely.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Bound and gagged , low end , crack , twister , sugar , slippery , crabs , sounds just like an audio forum.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I wish that I lived closer to you all. This new box set of Twister just feels so lonely.
I too wish you lived closer, all I have heard were the stories......

Seriously I wish a lot more of us were closer for some EPIC get togethers , we could have the mother of all get togethers no doubt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I too wish you lived closer, all I have heard were the stories......
Phew. I thought that video had made it's way to the internet.

Seriously I wish a lot more of us were closer for some EPIC get togethers , we could have the mother of all get togethers no doubt.
Agreed. It would be cool to meet up now and again.

Don't get me wrong. No get-togethers at my house - first pair of shoes on the carpet, and the whole thing is over. :D But, it would be great to meet up. For all I know, Bryce/Alex/Matt (whatever his name is) might live two blocks away from me...

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Phew.first pair of shoes on the carpet, and the whole thing is over.
I can relate , my wife is very adamant about the shoe removal at the door , she has always been one to supply slippers for our guests and everyone leave their shoes at the front foyer. Only a few exceptions , a very few !!

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I want to sell 350 hd dvds and two Toshiba a-35 players , anyone think theres value left or what, everything is mint like 9.5 , 170 plus movies are not even opened up. I switched over to blu ray and the rest was history.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
sawz ebay is the best bet and put them in lots that make sense to you, single movies dont do as well as lots.. When I sold a bunch of my dvds {switched to bluray also} I noticed lots like "Quinten Tarrentino Collection of 9 films" sold much better than 9 separate auctions...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis