What are you watching tonight?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Been watching Hemlock Grove S2. Not as good as S1 so far, but not bad.
Why did I watch this? I knew it was going to be bad but I watched it anyway. It has just barely enough going on to make me watch the next episode. The ending to season 2 is awful. I am done with that show.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I never expected SJ's lady parts to get panned like this. I suffered through that entire film to bring this joyous news and you guys only watch 15 minutes?
I think I'm at 45 minutes now.

SJ isn't nude enough to make it worthwhile. :D

Do we see more of her body beyond the 45 minute mark? :eek:

If not, I'm not continuing. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Why did I watch this? I knew it was going to be bad but I watched it anyway. It has just barely enough going on to make me watch the next episode. The ending to season 2 is awful. I am done with that show.
Well, there goes my great expectation of Hemlock Grove.

Now I can watch with negative expectation. :D

But with so many movies and shows in my hard drives, it will probably be another year before I get to this. :eek:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Me too Joe, held my interest but I like weird stuff, really miss Fringe. I really like Sleepy Hollow as well, hope it's not cancelled. I was really upset when Dracula was cancelled.
Cheers Jeff
Yeah I was pissed when I heard. Watched the first episode of Starz Da Vinci's Demons. Really liked the premise. CBS Extant and FX Tyrant are really good too. Too many good shows darn.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah I was pissed when I heard. Watched the first episode of Starz Da Vinci's Demons. Really liked the premise. CBS Extant and FX Tyrant are really good too. Too many good shows darn.
I have Da Vinci's Demons seasons 1 & 2 on my HDDs. Still haven't gotten to them. Too many good shows, so little time. :D

Also have Vikings seasons 1 & 2 on my HDDs and still haven't watched them--- along with about 100 other shows I have on my HDD but haven't watched. :eek:

Is "House MD" any good? I have 8 seasons on HDD. Sheesh. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think I'm at 45 minutes now.

SJ isn't nude enough to make it worthwhile. :D
Well, it's not a Hustler shoot. It's also a thing where they didn't employ photoshop or whatever else they use to make people perfect. I kind of respect that but yeah, the film is beyond hopeless.

You wanna know what was surprisingly good? Labor Day. The whole family can watch.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have Da Vinci's Demons seasons 1 & 2 on my HDDs. Still haven't gotten to them. Too many good shows, so little time. :D

Also have Vikings seasons 1 & 2 on my HDDs and still haven't watched them--- along with about 100 other shows I have on my HDD but haven't watched. :eek:

Is "House MD" any good? I have 8 seasons on HDD. Sheesh. :D
Yes I like both. House MD is one of my favorites. It's now on Netflix, so you can make room on your HD. :D I like you and probably others here have to be in the mood to watch certain shows. That's why our DVR's are always full.:(

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, it's not a Hustler shoot. It's also a thing where they didn't employ photoshop or whatever else they use to make people perfect. I kind of respect that but yeah, the film is beyond hopeless.

You wanna know what was surprisingly good? Labor Day. The whole family can watch.
I have "Labor Day" on my HDD, but never did watch. Might give that a try with the wife on the weekend.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yes I like both. House MD is one of my favorites. It's now on Netflix, so you can make room on your HD. :D I like you and probably others here have to be in the mood to watch certain shows. That's why our DVR's are always full.:(
Oh, I have plenty of room with 12TB on each HTPC. No DVR for me. I have never even used DVR. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:D2014 Comic Con Batman 60's cast:

Last edited by a moderator:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I watched Under the Skin last night. It was ok but I'm not in any hurry to watch it again. The director used an Antonioni approach to story telling. He didn't burden the viewer with too much exposition.

Jim

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
As bad as "Fright Night 2" is (main vampire is a total babe :D), it was still more watchable then "Under the Skin". :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks to a friend, I watched the the entire first season of Silicon Valley. It's a new series by Mike Judge. I liked it. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Adult Language

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I thought this was awesome. Now that we're moved in I was going to rewatch the first season just because. Hope the second season is as good.

Thanks to a friend, I watched the the entire first season of Silicon Valley. It's a new series by Mike Judge. I liked it. Can't wait for the 2nd season.

Adult Language

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I was sick yesterday and confined to the bedroom so I started watching a series called "Arrow" on netflix. I watched 5 episodes in a row. It reminds me of a Batman knock off

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I was sick yesterday and confined to the bedroom so I started watching a series called "Arrow" on netflix. I watched 5 episodes in a row. It reminds me of a Batman knock off
Well, it is a superhero tv series. ;)
Kind of explains his beginnings.
Next season you'll have Flash. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm a fan of "Arrow." Watched the first season on Netflix, then the second season on TV.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis