Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Someone posted this a few months ago.
I'd like to see them combine The Hopper and St Paddy's Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah well you see it's done it's staying like that 100% done don't wanna wrappe it in anything cause there's nothing good out there don't wanna spray it cause I don't wanna body deadner it

Sent from my iPhone 5

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My daad was moved tto an assisted living facility. He seems to be adjusting well. In fact, he know s a couple of people that also live there so that made it more familiar for him. It was kind of rough at first, but he's ettled in now.

I'm exhausted. I want thank everyone for all the comments and pm's. I'll be back tp postting my nonsensical and unhelpful comments after I get some rest. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
My daad was moved tto an assisted living facility. He seems to be adjusting well. In fact, he know s a couple of people that also live there so that made it more familiar for him. It was kind of rough at first, but he's ettled in now.

I'm exhausted. I want thank everyone for all the comments and pm's. I'll be back tp postting my nonsensical and unhelpful comments after I get some rest. :)
Glad to hear things are on a bit of an upswing. We've missed your nonsense. Plus the monkey is back as well so there should he plenty if good conversation to keep those spirits high.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Adam, did you get the email update? Are you going to get it?

The fact that its cast iron and not just a plastic case lined with something has me curious

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I'm just going to leave this picture here for you guys to drool at:

Lucky me! :cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Adam, did you get the email update? Are you going to get it?

The fact that its cast iron and not just a plastic case lined with something has me curious
I'm contemplating it. I saw last night that they extended the deadline, so we both have a little more time to decide.

I think that I'll ultimately not order some spare aluminum tubes...but you still have me thinking about it. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm contemplating it. I saw last night that they extended the deadline, so we both have a little more time to decide.

I think that I'll ultimately not order some spare aluminum tubes...but you still have me thinking about it. :)
I'm still thinking about just building a small wooden box and finding something to line it with to magnetically shield it, but the fact that the case they came up with is cast iron has me interested.

I was thinking about getting two more stands so I have one double for the two copper ones and then two singles, one for each extra tube.

Oh c'mon, you know you want those extra two tubes so that you can compare the rate of descent. Then you'll have the whole set to display, minus the pure silver one ;) :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Oh c'mon, you know you want those extra two tubes so that you can compare the rate of descent. Then you'll have the whole set to display, minus the pure silver one ;) :D
Note To Self:
Alternative lifestyles aren't easy.

:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis