What are you watching tonight?

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
I borrowed 'No country for old men' from my neighbor. Always wanted to watch it, but never got around to it.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
I got Inside Llewyn Davis out of the Red Box; like it as much as when I saw it in the theater. Great music, strange story, completely enjoyable, like all Coen Brothers movies.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang last night since it was recently added to Prime :) Always enjoyed that one; smart to the point of almost TOO smart IMO. Self aware and background narrated, it is dialog heavy and you have to listen; there's a lot of quip and one liners that will get missed otherwise. The plot gets a bit overly complex but is ultimately satisfying. This movie was one of the real comebacks for Downey IMO, as well and much of the Iron Man persona seems to derive from this character (fits well IMO).

Amazon.com: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Jr. Robert Downey, Val Kilmer, Michelle Monaghan, Corbin Bernsen: Amazon Instant Video

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Watching 47 Ronin

Not bad. A little more make believeish than I thought it was going to be, but I thought it was a decent flick. I'd watch it again.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:175%;}</style>

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Last night on Amazon Prime Sparrows Dance A+ loved this movie. Check it out with your GF/wife.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mad About You.

It's been a long time since I've watched it, but I sure do like this show. I wasn't even 20 yet when this show started. I sure did have a crush on Helen Hunt.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Jobs. The GF hasn't seen it yet and I liked it so we're netflixing it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I didn't realize there was an alternate ending of "I Am Legend". So I saw the alternate "happy/auspicious" ending last night.

I like it a lot better than the original theatrical release, which I thought was really depressing.

Anyone seen the alternate ending?

I wish all the movies with depressing endings could have a happy auspicious alternate ending for people like me. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Anyone seen the alternate ending?
I saw it, but IMO, the only "happy" ending would be the one where the guy
mans up and hops to his vehicle instead of letting his dog get infected, killing the dog later. He clearly loved the dog as demonstrated in the beginning, which made the scene where he won't get to the vehicle in time so weird and aggravating. Yeah, that plot line ruined the movie for me.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
IAL I'll have to check my BD to see if there is an alternate ending.
Watch on DVD The Perfect Storm. Man what a good movie and great surround on it.:eek: I might get the BD. I thought I had Twister, but don't, now I want to see more movies like those. Watched HBO 5 Days episode 1 and 2 also on DVD., 4 more to go. Pretty good BBC miniseries so far. BBC Hunter is the sequel have to look for that one.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw it, but IMO, the only "happy" ending would be the one where the guy
mans up and hops to his vehicle instead of letting his dog get infected, killing the dog later. He clearly loved the dog as demonstrated in the beginning, which made the scene where he won't get to the vehicle in time so weird and aggravating. Yeah, that plot line ruined the movie for me.
I'll have to pay attention to that part. I don't remember it, but it has been so long time. I only recently saw the alternate ending part. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watch on DVD The Perfect Storm. Man what a good movie and great surround on it.:eek: I might get the BD. I thought I had Twister, but don't, now I want to see more movies like those.
I wonder if "The Perfect Storm" has an alternate happy ending. :D

"Twister" has a happy ending. :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched Man of Tai Chi the other day on Netflix. Directed by Keanu Reeves, who has a role in the movie as well. Story was pretty lame, but the fighting, choreography and wire work was pretty good (Shun-Yee Yuen - Kung Fu Hustle, Iron Monkey) . Worth a watch actually. You know it is bad if I stop watching and I watched this one the whole way through in the first sitting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis