Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, enough stalling. Time to go outside and vacuum part of my yard. Fun, fun. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't get absolutely covered in dirt from head to toe (yep, I wear a dust mask, eye protection, and ear muffs).

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I love my wife, but dayum! she's gross. I just spent 15 minutes pulling what I'm guessing was at one time a small furry woodland creature out of her sink drain.
I can certainly relate to that! Just the other day, after I noticed that the shower drain was running awfully slowly, I hauled a humongous wad of hair out of it. Gross! :eek:

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Most of you know I like to cook. I'm always looking for a new blog or recipe site. After reading this, "I've never made cake with pork and then set it on fire but it just sounds like so much f()*king fun.", I'm in love with the author and have a new favorite recipe site.

dash and bella: OLD SCHOOL

dash and bella

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Everything moved. Now in the process of unpacking, locating everything, getting things set back up...ugh Tired and sore.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad that the move is over! Unpacking and getting settled takes a while, but at least it's all there and you can relax when you want to. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, about an hour ago, dinner was just about ready and I was all settled in for the night. Then I notice a message from a buddy asking if I could help him load some stuff into his truck. I respond that I'm happy to help in about an hour. So, I can't just relax because now I have an obligation. And then...he never responds back. I hate it when people contact me for something, get me to set aside my plans for them, and then just go do their own thing without letting me know. Time for a beer. If he still wants my help, he's going to have to come over and get me.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So, about an hour ago, dinner was just about ready and I was all settled in for the night. Then I notice a message from a buddy asking if I could help him load some stuff into his truck. I respond that I'm happy to help in about an hour. So, I can't just relax because now I have an obligation. And then...he never responds back. I hate it when people contact me for something, get me to set aside my plans for them, and then just go do their own thing without letting me know. Time for a beer. If he still wants my help, he's going to have to come over and get me.
I hate that as well. Happens a lot with tutoring, especially when it's up to the kids to set up the meeting. I don't know which I hate more, that or last minute stuff where you have a plan for the day, albeit nothing that absolutely has to be done and you get that last minute request that throws the whole plan for the day out the window.

My clock reads 10:27, but I keep telling myself it's 11:27 to try and avoid some of the spring ahead shock. Ugh, I hate spring ahead.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Kind of like scheduling movers and they show up 5 hours late... We moved from the 3rd floor to the 3rd floor (I don't like people living above me...done it, never again). So I wasn't going to move all this stuff again. I moved key electronics...don't touch my TV :), but had them move everything else. Cost a bit, but saved my sanity and my back. Beer-thirty came here as well, but it was more like beer-fourty five because we had to locate the beer... The old place had 6 lanes of traffic right outside the window and I hated it. Lease was up so we asked for a different apartment in the complex and they found a much nicer one about as far from the street as possible. New place has this outside now and beer-thirty occurs here:

New neighbors

Last edited:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Thought I would sleep in till 8 am today, I get up and look at the clock it is 9 15 am in the HT auto clock settings, bedroom said 8 15 . I guess the extra hour could be defined as pleasant.
Good Sunday Morning AH, another glorious day of sunshine ahead for me, just had breakfast and I am heading outside in a few.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Funny, that's the first thing I asked her when she told me what was going on :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
r... The old place had 6 lanes of traffic right outside the window and I hated it. Lease was up so we asked for a different apartment in the complex and they found a much nicer one about as far from the street as possible. New place has this outside now and beer-thirty occurs here:

Nice.
Beats six lanes of traffic.
You can always stock that pond and do a little fishing from your window. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Something must be going around. I thought I had food poisoning as it came on not long after I ate on Sat. The last 36hrs. have not been pleasant.
Seems like it. I know quite a few people who have this as well. Whatever it is can f#$% off. :mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis