Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Mi Madre almost caused us to miss our flight, but with a little generosity from strangers and an odd random chooser thing we made it. Now sitting and waiting for our connecting flight. I may need a nap when we get there since I've been up since 2 AM.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I know I am late to the party but good lord....

Do we know if the RX-V2600 is one big bead or several small ones?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So much for keeping it classy ... :D

I just figured out how to display the listings on a map for CL. Pretty cool. Some neighborhoods are better than others. We've got some big name colleges and those kids would have nice stuff that they need to unload for like not a ton of cash ... Harvard, MIT, Brown etc.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just checked that out. Pretty cool, indeed. Now I can see what worthless junk my neighbors are trying to sell. :D
It's only worthless because you already have everything you want ... and then some.

I should eat but I'm pretty lazy and not that hungry. Earlier I had this Cherry wood smoked thick cut bacon. That was pretty nummy. I'm all caught up on sleep.

I checked the weather and it's pretty warm and sunny to boot. Truck repair time! See ya.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I did get your meaning. But if you had ever had a wife the sub count might be a singular event ... and there's a reason wives are called good housekeepers. I was trying to say that I'm not wanting anything at the moment but then I ran off at the keyboard. If you want a wife you could probably find one in Australia that's looking to switch things up a little.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
If you want a wife you could probably find one in Australia that's looking to switch things up a little.
And who apparently has a hot friend that likes to stay over. Hmmm...

Yo, Bryce - what's the phone number for your counselor? I might have some suggestions for your next session.

:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
And who apparently has a hot friend that likes to stay over. Hmmm...

Yo, Bryce - what's the phone number for your counselor? I might have some suggestions for your next session.

:D
There's a hot friend in all this? I was unaware but boy that sounds like a disaster.

I'm so bored I think I'm going to wash the dishes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, if you're going to do dishes, then I might just walk down to the grocery store. I want to pick up some ham (for Niki) and beer for myself. I have a little Total Recall to watch tonight. Supposedly a suck-a** film, but it has Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel in it, and let's face it...the original wasn't all that awesome either. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The dishes did nothing for my boredom. My various aches and pains have abated. The evil season has passed. I'm all caught up on sleep. Nothing is wrong. I don't even want to buy anything. I do have an MP3 player ... and a bunch of Bach on my laptop. Okay ... but I'm unmotivated ... ugh. Bored and too lazy to do anything about it ... I'm pathetic. :D

EDIT: This would be a great time to drink.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis