Latest activity

• CB22
    CB22 replied to the thread I'm not in my 20s anymore....
    Any negative side effects for you? I heard it makes you real sleepy and has the potential to be addicting. Did you experience either of...
  • CB22
    CB22 reacted to Alex2507's post in the thread I'm not in my 20s anymore... with
    ` For neuropathic pain meds, Gabapentin showed up at the top of the list for pharmacological guidelines. My cardiologist has me on that...
  • lovinthehd
    lovinthehd replied to the thread On Trump.
    Anyone associating Russia and North Korea on our side are pretty twisted.....and such a turn from the 'pubs from the 50s where these...
  • D
    Dude#1279435 replied to the thread On Trump.
    Guy says Russia and North Korea are on our side cause I dunno Trump has an infatuation with powerful people. Biden? I can guess Russia...
  • lovinthehd
    lovinthehd replied to the thread On Trump.
    Yeah each interview with the rabid is a revelation of stupid.
  • lovinthehd
    lovinthehd reacted to Dude#1279435's post in the thread On Trump with
    Many interviews at MAGA rallies., and if you're not sad for the state of some of these people, you must have a hole in your head...
  • S
    shadyJ reacted to Django74's post in the thread Putting Together A System with
    Winner
    I bought the Heco speakers. Thank-you.
  • crazyfingers
    crazyfingers replied to the thread What are you watching tonight?.
    Still watching Stargate sg-1. I hate that senator/VP. The actor makes a great A** Hole. I guess I'm supposed to hate him.
  • Squishman
    Squishman reacted to davidscott's post in the thread NFL 2023 with
    Round 2 about to kick off! I admit that I'm buying into the hype. 7 rounds 3 days. Back in the day it was 11 rounds 1 day. My how things...
  • D
    Dude#1279435 replied to the thread On Trump.
    Many interviews at MAGA rallies., and if you're not sad for the state of some of these people, you must have a hole in your head...
  • adk highlander
    adk highlander reacted to Swerd's post in the thread I'm not in my 20s anymore... with
    On the contrary. You can mention drugs like Gabapentin and Buprenorphine, even spell the names right and provide reference lit about...
  • Squishman
    Squishman reacted to davidscott's post in the thread NFL 2023 with
    Yeah, that looks like a sweet round 1 for sure.
  • everettT
    No, that's not the return policy on defective product. Here's the policy. All I saw was an ad for a refurb of this particular speaker...
  • D
    Dude#1279435 replied to the thread random.
    Back a couple years ago, Good Liars (on YT) confronted Herschel Walker with packages of condoms. :p
  • TLS Guy
    TLS Guy replied to the thread Putting Together A System.
    Please let us know what you think of them.
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis