You know the honeymoon's over when,,,

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Apparantly this happened last week. I can't post a link, though. The Missoulan (sp?) won't allow me to read it much less link it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, pretty sure she got released last week. I didn't realize it was without bail.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She was initially charged with manslaughter but they have now added a 1st degree murder charge. No death penalty in Montana, so max she can get is life.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A little update.

The source also revealed that authorities believe Cody told her he wanted a divorce or an annulment and she couldn't face telling her friends her husband already wanted out of the week-old marriage, so she came up with a crazy plan to kill him and make it look like an accident, it is believed.
Another friend told authorities that Ms Graham confided during a church service that her husband had died after falling off a cliff - this conversation is said in the affidavit to have happened the day before she 'found' his body at the base of the cliff.
Jordan Linn Graham - Did newlywed push her husband off a cliff eight days into their marriage because he asked for an annulment? | Mail Online

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Jury will begin deliberation today. Members of her immediate family testified for the prosecution.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She plea bargained to get 2nd degree instead of 1st, which is not really justice IMHO. Trial lasted a whole 3 days; presumably the defense knew it was an uphill battle that they'd lose for sure.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
She plea bargained to get 2nd degree instead of 1st, which is not really justice IMHO. Trial lasted a whole 3 days; presumably the defense knew it was an uphill battle that they'd lose for sure.
I saw that and thought the same thing, but convictions are never guaranteed. I hope this brings some closure to you. Truly sad and sick what she did.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I've heard that love is blind but I always thought that was just an expression.

Beeyotch deserves to be thrown off a cliff herself.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis