Yamaha receiver problems.. need some HELP??

M

md412

Audiophyte
I'll look into that when I get home. Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing something in the Advanced Menu.

Assuming this doesn't correct the problem, would anyone care to recommend an alternative receiver? The DENON's seem to be well reviewed...

Thanks to all

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I'll look into that when I get home. Now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing something in the Advanced Menu.

Assuming this doesn't correct the problem, would anyone care to recommend an alternative receiver? The DENON's seem to be well reviewed...

Thanks to all
All brands can have trouble. There will be more of it going forward. There is a raw materials shortage and an increase in industrial component cost.

Corners a bound to be being cut now to maintain price point.

I think we are rapidly moving into the era where a decent receiver will start at $2,500. We will be there very soon.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
That receiver is right in the mid price range so should be OK. Yamaha have tended to be the most reliable of all.

I would get an identical replacement.

If we see a trend to problems in the mid price range, like we have on the low price range, we will have to recommend more expensive models.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis