yamaha powered subwoofer with booze 6 acoustimass

C

crown_td

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hi,

I bought the booze acoustimass6 speaker system few years back. The subwoofer is not powered and hence there is no bass in the hose. Can Ibuy a Yamaha and replace the booze subwoofer..?</font>

C

crown_td

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Sorry it's booze not booze</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>LMAO.

B-O-S--E is a profanity here!</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>You can use the powered sub with the booze, as a matter of fact someone I know is using a YST-SW 320 with Acoustimass 7, the problem is integration with the booze sattelites, since the response of the cubes is pathetic, you have to place the Yamaha sub in the middle and set the crossover at around 120Hz to get any decent sound.</font>

C

crown_td

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am very new to this forum and not very experienced with the acoustics. Could you help me with the connection diagram or send me a pointer where I can understand what this crossover means...

Thanks a lot</font>

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>You have to take the bass module of the B_O_S_E out, connect the receiver to the Yamaha sub using speaker out instead of line out, and then run the speaker cables from the Yamaha sub to your Acoustimass sattellites, if you need more help, email me.</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis