S

slowsauce

Audiophyte
I need an opinion on the Yamaha Natural Sound CDC-605 CD changer. Is it a good quality player? and how nice does it sound?

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Yes, Yes, Yes. Yamaha and Denon have great cd players. I am on the Yamaha side of things, but both are top choices. I have had my Yamaha 5-disc changer for ten years, give or take a few, and it hasn't skipped a beat. Great, solid products. :)

S

slowsauce

Audiophyte
thanks, seems that way to me too, ive been messing around with different combos on receivers and cd's and its been sounding great, its hooked into a sony STR-6045 vintage receiver and from there to two Energy 5.1e's sounds awesome

Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
Yamaha's Pro Bit DAC is truly excellent and they are built pretty tough, I have a ancient CDX-1050 still running after 16 years of service.

M

mfabien

Senior Audioholic
What would I gain, from a listening standpoint, to have a Yamaha CDC585 disc changer compared to playing CD's with a basic DVD player (apart from the changer feature)?

And would this Yamaha be able to play DTS music disc?

C

collectibles98

Audiophyte
I need an opinion on the Yamaha Natural Sound CDC-605 CD changer. Is it a good quality player? and how nice does it sound?
I bought the Yamaha Natural Sound CD Changer CDC-605 for $7.00 at my local Goodwill. Once I hooked it up to my 1986 Pioneer Stereo Amplifier SA-1270 and my Aiwa Twin Duct 3 Way Bass Reflex Speaker System it sounds very nice! So far it has never skipped a single CD that it reads. Sorry for the bad picture quality - I had to turn on the Nightshot on my Handycam and turn on a flash light in the background. The CD changer is on the bottom, and the receiver is underneath the turntable. Great machine. Still works fine after all these years. If you hook this up to good quality receiver, you can get some very nice sounds out of the machine.

Thanks

DSC00276.JPG
DSC00278.JPG
DSC00277.JPG

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Grave digging 11 year old threat. Is that a record or something.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I bought the Yamaha Natural Sound CD Changer CDC-605 for $7.00 at my local Goodwill. Once I hooked it up to my 1986 Pioneer Stereo Amplifier SA-1270 and my Aiwa Twin Duct 3 Way Bass Reflex Speaker System it sounds very nice! So far it has never skipped a single CD that it reads. Sorry for the bad picture quality - I had to turn on the Nightshot on my Handycam and turn on a flash light in the background. The CD changer is on the bottom, and the receiver is underneath the turntable. Great machine. Still works fine after all these years. If you hook this up to good quality receiver, you can get some very nice sounds out of the machine.

Thanks

View attachment 19006 View attachment 19007 View attachment 19009
I know some years have passed but I sure would like to visit that Goodwill store...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis