Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Do you guys have problem playing XP PC games on Vista OS or vice versa?
I want to play Counter Strike Source (an XP game) on my 2 months old Vista PC. So far Im only playing Call Of Duty 4 and World at War (Vista games) on this PC. I also has some old games that I play on my old XP computer that I want to play on my new Vista PC.

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
I've never had problems, and CS Source runs just fine on vista....My neighbors occasionally will play original CS in vista as well. I know some people have had problems, but the only one that I have had not work for me in Rollercoaster Tycoon :D

Flag-Matic

Flag-Matic

Audioholic Intern
Css is the only pc game I play. It's works well on my vista premium 64 bit system.

I would guess that all of the popular games work or have been patched to work on vista, especially since all new systems ship with vista.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Css is the only pc game I play. It's works well on my vista premium 64 bit system.

I would guess that all of the popular games work or have been patched to work on vista, especially since all new systems ship with vista.
Yes in my experience every game that has been released within the last 4 years or so will work on both Vista x86 and x64.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Thanks guys! I just installed CS Source and Day of Defeat the other night. Oh man....Im having a blast. Im young but I feel much younger again.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis