Matt34

Matt34

I'm looking for one for the wife and of course nobody has them in stock. Going to try my luck in the morning at BB, they are getting 18 of them but I refuse to camp out for one.

I'll pay $100 for the shipping on top of the retail cost of the unit($249).

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
It's unbelievable these things are still so hard to come by.
Sorry I can't help you Matt.
I went through this last year when my son wanted one for Xmas. I ended up waiting till his birthday in February. Paid 310.00 w/ shipping on Ebay then. the prices are way over that now.

Wish you luck.

Matt34

Matt34

Hopefully I can score one tomorrow morning. <fingers crossed>

Hipnotic4

Hipnotic4

Full Audioholic
My brother just sold his Wii with a few things for 200 bucks!:eek:

Good luck finding 1

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some guy on ebay is trying to sell one for $5,000 OBO- that's taking it to a whole other level!

S

soloz2

Junior Audioholic
next time I talk to my parents I'll see if they can pick one up. Apparently the stores around them have them in stock.

It's gotta be a regional thing. Here in NY they are very hard to come by, I managed to get 3 in the last year, kept one for myself and sold the other two. I sold one to my parents, then 2 days later they saw some on the shelves. lol.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I guess I lost track of their availabilty after getting my son's.
Was there ever a time when these actually sat on the shelf?

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
I think it's just a matter of talking to stores and finding out when they expect them.

I stumbled on mine at BB. I saw they had it and told my wife I thought it'd be cool to have. She said "buy it". I was shocked... I didn't really even want one that bad, but I couldn't say no to that.

I wound up selling it 3 months later for the exact same price I sold it for.

I've since found a few at EB and purchased one for my sister-in-law. Like I said, I think it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Good luck.

If you so wish I can link you to other forums where people have these for sale.

Matt34

Matt34

Success!

My mom was able to find one back home in Iowa today.:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis