WTB- Blackberry Curve for Verizon Network

Matt34

Matt34

My phone fetish is still going strong. Anyone have one that will work on the Verizon Network? Prefer the dark grey but will accept the silver. Must be in excellent condition.

I do have a LG Envy 2 (black) if interested in trade plus cash on my part.

http://www.review-stop.com/cellphones/lg-envy-2/

Matt34

Matt34

Bump, I'm going to get one tonight from Verizon if I don't find anything online.

T

The Viking

Audioholic
Hope you like it...I've only heard good things. Unfortunately I picked up a Storm and have found it to be sluggish and quirky...it'll be going back for a Curve this weekend.

Jason

Matt34

Matt34

Hope you like it...I've only heard good things. Unfortunately I picked up a Storm and have found it to be sluggish and quirky...it'll be going back for a Curve this weekend.

Jason
The only touch screen I like it my Itouch and that's probably because I don't text on it.;) I tried the Storm out but even the model they have in store is slow to respond and $500 is just to rich for me.

T

The Viking

Audioholic
I love my Itouch, too, and even went Iphone for about a week but the service was terrible...dropped calls, no service at work or home. I really loved the device and reveled in the 1-device solution, but if you ain't got service...so back to Verizon I went. I've been very happy with them, but less than thrilled with their selection. If they carried the Iphone I'd be in heaven...

Good luck!

Jason

majorloser

majorloser

The wife has an LG Dare on Verizon. It's a great touch screen phone.

T

The Viking

Audioholic
Yeah, my brother has the Dare, too...and that might be what I opt for if I don't go for the Curve. The good news is that I've got decent wi-fi at work that I can use with my Itouch for my internet needs.

Jason

Matt34

Matt34

The wife has an LG Dare on Verizon. It's a great touch screen phone.
My co-worker has one and really likes it too.

Yeah, my brother has the Dare, too...and that might be what I opt for if I don't go for the Curve. The good news is that I've got decent wi-fi at work that I can use with my Itouch for my internet needs.

Jason
I wish I had wi-fi at work but I make due by downloading my podcasts the night before at home.;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have the Dare also, and aside from some small quirks, I am quite happy with it.

Matt34

Matt34

Went down to the Verizon store during lunch and found out if I wait until the 14th I get the two-year price instead of the one-year so it would only be $135 out the door.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The thing that I am most impressed about with the Dare is the battery life. Even when using it for web browsing, games and a fair amount of talking, it lasts for about 2 days. Normal use for me it lasts about 4-5 days.

Matt34

Matt34

The thing that I am most impressed about with the Dare is the battery life. Even when using it for web browsing, games and a fair amount of talking, it lasts for about 2 days. Normal use for me it lasts about 4-5 days.
That's what I'm going to miss most about this Envy 2 I have. I can almost go the entire work week with having to charge it. I'm sure I'm not going to have that with the BB.

When I was with Sprint and had a HTC Mogul I could barely make it through the day, I hated that phone.

T

The Viking

Audioholic
That's how my Motorola Q was...dead within a day. Real PITA, especially if I forgot to charge it overnight. Let us know what you end up with. The more I think about it, the more likely it is that I'll just pick up the Dare and spare the $30 monthly data package...it's not like the Internet on BB's is any good anyways.

Jason

majorloser

majorloser

Using the GPS navigator will use up the batteries after about 4 straight hours of usage. I used it last week in Oregon. Super accurate guidance. But if you're using in a car, just plug in the USB adapter for power.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis