WOW - Candence F-19 MTM design Bookshelf/Floor speakers

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
NOT MTM - no clue why I put that there lol

Bought simply because I liked the way they looked from a consignment store. The store had recently sold one of my art-works and I was there to pick up my money but life had different plan, so knowing absolutely nothing about them other than they looked cool and had carbon fiber woofer/midrange drivers, along with the fact I had been wanting some white speakers, I made the trade or rather the jackpot for a pair of cool speakers.

With all my RBH speakers in the way, I sat them a tad in front of my SX6500 towers, facing me. OH MY Goodness!. The singers were all but sitting right in front of me in complete position of face to space being taken up. All instruments played in almost perfect detail. I mean damn, talk about and accident gone right. They are not hi-end by any means but when amplified right and placed as near field speakers, you'd swear they'd have to cost a thousand plus but the price, $150 a Pair, yes, One Hundred Fifty dollars a damn pair.

The absolute winner hands down ever, in cost to performance ratio.

If you haven't actually heard them, YOU MUST, AS A MUSIC/SOUND Lover, swim across this pond at least once. I would call it a mandatory experiment in a sound lovers life.

The last couple of pictures posted here are of my own artwork that was sold, 3' x 3' on canvas at $500, paid $100 bucks for the Cadence F-19's

Jay Troy Morgan

For the sound I found, the Perfect algorithm for optimum sound here. 7' apart - 4' from back or side walls and 4' back from dead center listening position, crossover at 50 or 60hz and of course some great vocal jazz or blues.

I highly suggest Anything by Keb'Mo', and the song from his live ( That hot pink blues album ) entitled " We don't need it " - " She just wants to dance " AND THE VERY FUN, " THE OLD ME BETTER "

Enjoy and I know you will.

Attachments

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Bought simply because I liked the way they looked from a consignment store. The store had recently sold one of my art-works and I was there to pick up my money but life had different plan, so knowing absolutely nothing about them other than they looked cool and had carbon fiber woofer/midrange drivers, along with the fact I had been wanting some white speakers, I made the trade or rather the jackpot for a pair of cool speakers.

With all my RBH speakers in the way, I sat them a tad in front of my SX6500 towers, facing me. OH MY Goodness!. The singers were all but sitting right in front of me in complete position of face to space being taken up. All instruments played in almost perfect detail. I mean damn, talk about and accident gone right. They are not hi-end by any means but when amplified right and placed as near field speakers, you'd swear they'd have to cost a thousand plus but the price, $150 a Pair, yes, One Hundred Fifty dollars a damn pair.

The absolute winner hands down ever, in cost to performance ratio.

If you haven't actually heard them, YOU MUST, AS A MUSIC/SOUND Lover, swim across this pond at least once. I would call it a mandatory experiment in a sound lovers life.

The last couple of pictures posted here are of my own artwork that was sold, 3' x 3' on canvas at $500, paid $100 bucks for the Cadence F-19's

Jay Troy Morgan

For the sound I found, the Perfect algorithm for optimum sound here. 7' apart - 4' from back or side walls and 4' back from dead center listening position, crossover at 50 or 60hz and of course some great vocal jazz or blues.

I highly suggest Anything by Keb'Mo', and the song from his live ( That hot pink blues album ) entitled " We don't need it " - " She just wants to dance " AND THE VERY FUN, " THE OLD ME BETTER "

Enjoy and I know you will.
I don't see any MTM speakers in your photographs. The speakers are either TWW of TMW since I don't know the crossover configuration, but MTM they are not!

Morgan Audio

Morgan Audio

Audioholic
wow, damn, you are so right, no clue why I wrote mtm lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis