Would wiring 4 super tweeters per speaker box increase life of tweeters?

D

domic

Audioholic Intern
have to hear how you fixed old computer,as interesting as speaker fix
No i said, "i couldnt "there i fixed it" my older computer like i did my speaker boxes. My older computer(s) got viruses 3 times yearly, after paying computer shop for 6th time i decided to live with what i got for some years by restarting computer every 15 or 20 minutes when it freezed to the point it got the blue screen virus,then i said enough repairs im using my ps3 to get online,over a year and half no problem.Now bac to completing my tweeter set up,gotta nail 1 by 3 behind each row of 4 tw's that are each standing upright on top front of box with bottom screw in only of ea,the other 2 holes near top of tw's are meant to be screwed in wood but since the tws are 4" in diameter front,gotta tie top 2 holes of ea with green wire(used electric lawnmower ext. chord white,black,green for speaker wires)and nail wire to 1 by 3 and its done. HERES pix of Titanium Super Bullet Tweeter-

Attachments

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
No i said, "i couldnt "there i fixed it" my older computer like i did my speaker boxes. My older computer(s) got viruses 3 times yearly, after paying computer shop for 6th time i decided to live with what i got for some years by restarting computer every 15 or 20 minutes when it freezed to the point it got the blue screen virus,then i said enough repairs im using my ps3 to get online,over a year and half no problem.Now bac to completing my tweeter set up,gotta nail 1 by 3 behind each row of 4 tw's that are each standing upright on top front of box with bottom screw in only of ea,the other 2 holes near top of tw's are meant to be screwed in wood but since the tws are 4" in diameter front,gotta tie top 2 holes of ea with green wire(used electric lawnmower ext. chord white,black,green for speaker wires)and nail them to 1 by 3 and its done. HERES pix of Titanium Super Bullet Tweeter-
I... I... Wow.

Bwahahahahaaaaw!

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
No i said, "i couldnt "there i fixed it" my older computer like i did my speaker boxes. My older computer(s) got viruses 3 times yearly, after paying computer shop for 6th time i decided to live with what i got for some years by restarting computer every 15 or 20 minutes when it freezed to the point it got the blue screen virus,then i said enough repairs im using my ps3 to get online,over a year and half no problem.Now bac to completing my tweeter set up,gotta nail 1 by 3 behind each row of 4 tw's that are each standing upright on top front of box with bottom screw in only of ea,the other 2 holes near top of tw's are meant to be screwed in wood but since the tws are 4" in diameter front,gotta tie top 2 holes of ea with green wire(used electric lawnmower ext. chord white,black,green for speaker wires)and nail wire to 1 by 3 and its done. HERES pix of Titanium Super Bullet Tweeter-
You're messing with us right, I mean seriously, you've got to be punking us.....

Klipschhead302

Klipschhead302

Senior Audioholic
If he's trolling, it's the best kind. This is entertaining.
He needs to add more with the computer, the blue screen virus is awesome. If this were 2004 I could see the issue for obvious reasons so we'll see where this goes. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Just wondering if @domic has any pics he can post yet. I know I'd like to see his progress with his pc and his speakers. I'm curious to investigate this new style of science he's employing...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Made my own box for those lowest lows and the finest highs "SSSSS" like I never heard. Just gotta cut some holes for my super tweeters and I'm done! Ha!

25401656-6058-4833-9722-D39A797D4989_zpsmqwfwzui.jpeg

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Made my own box for those lowest lows and the finest highs "SSSSS" like I never heard. Just gotta cut some holes for my super tweeters and I'm done! Ha!

View attachment 20404
Sweet! A ups store knock down speaker kit!!!

I built an entertainment center with cinder blocks and shelving once. It actually was cool.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I can see that! A few planks and a couple artfully placed tablecloths and you're in business. lol
Pogre
Anything that keep domic from continuing this post is ok by me. Keep posting your DIY pics.
:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis