Worst Actor/Actress?

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Worst actress IMO is Tara Reid, man is she ever lucky she's hot, otherwise she'd be bringing me my fries. (oh, and she's already loosing the hotness, can you say baggy racoon eyes?) I just watched Alone in the Dark, save yourself the trouble, SUCK does not begin to describe it. This movie will have you screaming for When Justin met Kelly II.

Worst actor IMO is Jason Mewes (Jay from Jay and Silent Bob) but at least he's got the excuse of not being a trained actor. Still, to get outacted by a tubby guy in a trenchcoat who never talks speaks volumes about his ability.

Last edited:
B

bobman1235

Audioholic Intern
(To Takereasy, it's Tara Reid, FYI :) )

Worst actor has to be Keanu Reeves. I really can't believe they keep giving him roles. Maybe Vin Diesel.

Actress? I think Halle Berry is God-awful. She's definitely not the worst, but considering how popular she is, I want to single her out. Renee Zellwiger (however you spell it) is pretty bad too. And of course any of the teenie actresses (Lohan, Hillary Duff, etc)

Denise Richards - hands down. Probably more suited to doing "other" films, not mainstream movies.

Worst male "actor" has got to be either Jake Lloyd or Daniel Logan (Boba Fett in SW Ep 2) I hate bad kid actors the most.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
I second Denise Richards.

While Keanu is bad, I absolutely loathe William Hurt. I've seen cardboard cutouts with more ability to emote.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Ah Denise. Yes she's a close second in my opinion. I would have put her first till alone in the dark. It seems like Tara found a new way to suck in every scene. She was just horrible in that terrible movie. UNGGHHHHH....I can not describe how painful it was to sit through. My girlfriend fell asleep on my arm and I couldn't reach the remote, that was the real horror story going on in my Man Cave last night. This movie has elcited the kind of hate from me that was previously reserved for House of the dead.

In Van Wilder she was bad, but that movie was very funny IMO, and she didn't have much of a speaking role. Sure she's in it a lot, but just watch it again and count her lines.

D

Dan Banquer

Full Audioholic
Worst Actor

The worst actor for my vote is Chuck Norris, but he's a great martial artist.
d.b.

I like Vin Deisel, actually. He's such a non-actor it's cool.

Bill Pullman as Bill Pullman in... many actor's play themselves or only have one character type - but he makes it an artform. I think you could swap out his dialogue from one movie to the next and you'd really not affect it much.

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
I thought it was established that Steven Segal or Van Damme was the worst actor.

It would seem that way, at least, since every one of their sickening movies is listed over in the worst movie thread.

Paul

R

Red

Audioholic
Clint DeBoer said:
I like Vin Deisel, actually. He's such a non-actor it's cool.

Bill Pullman as Bill Pullman in... many actor's play themselves or only have one character type - but he makes it an artform. I think you could swap out his dialogue from one movie to the next and you'd really not affect it much.
I agree with Clint on Vin Diesel. Bill Pullman as Bill Pullman except for "Ruthless People" - 1986 with Danny Devito, Bette Midler, Judge Reinhold. Its a funny movie but his character is a complete off the wall dumba** and he plays it perfectly. Or maybe that is Bill Pullman as Bill Pullman, hmmm. still funny.

Now as for other Bill's. Bill Paxton = Bad actor.

Bad Actresses, I gotta go with Renee Russo

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Just remembered - Sean Young. She and William Hurt should get together for a movie and look bored at each other. Put Denise Richards in it and you could put rocks to sleep.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Undoubtedly Keanu Reeves. I'm surprised we're even discussing it! :eek:

D

DISCMAN

Audioholic Intern
Tom Green & Mena Suvari are my choices. Now I wouldn't say Keanu has great range, but I have enjoyed his performances in many movies.

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
worst actor ever is John Travolta. Let's view his character performances:

Welcome Back, Cotter- Vinnie Barbarino
Grease- Vinnie Barbarino, the musical
Saturday Night Fever- Vinnie Barbarino, age 22
Urban Cowboy- Vinnie Barbarino from Arkansas
Look Who's Talking- Vinnie Babarino, cab driver
Pulp Fiction- Vinnie Barbarino with a gun
Broken Arrow- Vinnie Barbarino in the Air Force
Michael- Vinnie Barbarino Goes to Heaven (shudder at that thought)
Primary Colors- Vinnie Barbarino Goes to Washington
Battlefield Earth- Vinnie Barbarino, Resident Alien

Only Segal, Van Dam, and Jim Carrey are as one-dimensional, and Segal and Van Dam get paid a hell of a lot less for the same "level" of "talent". Brad Pitt is not much better.

Worst actress- Halle Berry. She was great in Executive Decision, but Gothika and Catwoman were complete wastes. talk about reading too many of your own reviews... :eek:

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
So based on 2 bad movies,she sucks? The movies were bad and she was in them. Name any all time great and i'll name at least a couple of bad flicks. Berry isnt half bad. JT was great in Grease,come on.

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Leprkon said:
Only Segal, Van Dam, and Jim Carrey are as one-dimensional, and Segal and Van Dam get paid a hell of a lot less for the same "level" of "talent". Brad Pitt is not much better.
Actually, in Van Dam's latest movie(Wake Of Death), he actually has some scenes where he does a good job acting(IMO, of course). A first -- maybe he is getting better?

-Chris

Aarong

Enthusiast
Worst Actor: Sylvestor Stallone - Ok, beyond Rocky and the original Rambo, what else has he done of any quality? Have you seen Copland, Judge Dredd, Daylight, Demolition Man, Driven, and Spy Kids 3-d? Ugh, don't. :confused:

I have a lot of respect for the man as far as his dedication to exercise and fitness. The guy is absolutely cut, and he's older than my dad. He just can't act.

Worst Actress: Sandra Bullock - I don't know what it is about her, but I can't stand to watch any of her movies. Sure, she looked Oscar-worthy working next to Keanu, but that's hardly fair.

HookedOnSound

HookedOnSound

Full Audioholic
Worst Actor? Steven Segal, the guy always looks like he's constipated. For the love of God, somebody please give him some Metamucil !!!

Worst Actress? Humm, tough one for me, they don't seem to stand out as bad as some of their male counterparts. I'd say Tea Leoni, although Sandra Bullock is not far behind. I didn't care for her acting much Jurassic Park III or Deep Impact. Just something about her I don't like.

Keep the lists comin'. I find it hilarious!

C

CitronBull

Junior Audioholic
worst actor

I agree with Keanu Reeves. End of discussion. The Worst Actor!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis