Women and Valentine's Day & Mother's Day

T2T

T2T

Senior Audioholic
THE DAY AFTER MOTHER'S DAY IS THE SECOND-BUSIEST DAY OF THE YEAR FOR NEW FEMALE SIGNUPS ON WEBSITES FOR CHEATERS:
Monday 05-10-2010 6:29am ET

Have you heard of AshleyMadison.com? It's kind of like a dating website, except it's not for single people . . . it's for married people who want to have affairs.

--Anyway, according to a website called MomLogic.com, between 2,500 and 3,000 women join AshleyMadison.com on a typical Monday.

--But on the Monday after Mother's Day last year, nearly 24,000 women signed up for new accounts with the website. And officials for Ashley Madison say they expect as many as 30,000 women to sign up for the website today.

--That makes the day after Mother's Day Ashley Madison's second-biggest day of the year for new female signups, behind only February 15th, the day after Valentine's Day.

--A guy named Noel Biderman is the founder and president of Ashley Madison. He says that on Mother's Day, women want to be recognized and pampered for all the stuff they do for their families.

--But if that doesn't happen, the disappointment drives them to consider other options . . . like allowing strange men to access their fun-parts.

--In other words, I really hope you took care of the mother of your spawn yesterday. Because if you didn't, there's a chance she's already looking for someone else who will "take care of her" . . . if you know what I mean.
The above information was taken from a radio station that I listen to during my morning commutes. It was discussed this past Monday, the day following Mother's day.

For those of us men out there, what does it mean? Our big day, known as Father's day is coming up next month. If we don't get that big ol' sub we've been dreaming of, do we just hold up our arms and give up ... and, look for an extra-curricular activity outside of our marriage? Though, I'd like to have a Father's day where my wife asked me truly what I wanted. Instead, I get a few shirts and maybe a new pair of slippers along with being taken out to Red, Hot and Blue for dinner. It still doesn't make me feel as though I need to cheat. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Even though I am totally down with woman bashing I wonder if those figures hold up in the light of day if you throw a little multiplication at them. It seems more like that group/agency or what ever is maybe doing a little self promotion for what ever reasons.

However should a man not get his sub of choice for father's day ... a little strange would be a fine consolation prize. You know what I'm sayin'? :)

Being the humble owner of a couple of Infinity 10 inchers would pave the way for me to rationalize some pretty serious indiscretions. If it actually worked like that I might downsize to a lone 8 inch model. :D

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm sure the same holds true for fathers day.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis