Woman falls off Wii Fit and becomes sex addict?

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
I bet Tiger wishes he would have read that last November.

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
Now who wants to get their wife a wii-fit and shove her off of it?

:eek: Well...:D

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
:D
Now who wants to get their wife a wii-fit and shove her off of it?

:eek: Well...:D
*raises hand* :)

This is a rare female disorder. It has been described post concussion, as part of post traumatic stress disorder, and very interestingly it has occurred as part of post herpetic neuralgia. The latter is a painful persistent and common neurological complication of shingles.

If the young lady was concussed, her story is plausible.
Are you saying I have to subject the woman to a concussion? Hmm... just might be worth the risk... :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
This is a rare female disorder. It has been described post concussion, as part of post traumatic stress disorder, and very interestingly it has occurred as part of post herpetic neuralgia. The latter is a painful persistent and common neurological complication of shingles.

If the young lady was concussed, her story is plausible.
I am not saying it couldn't happen, and I have heard of it before, just the whole Wii Fit part. As long as she isn't trying to sue anyone for it, I guess it is reasonable. Heck, maybe she's happier that way :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That deserves some serious negative rep!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Don't tell me I didn't warned you :D , but no - you were curios and had to peek

But seriously, sorry If I hurt anyone's feelings or permanently damaged their mental health and thanks for not giving me the chiclets...

Serj22

Serj22

Full Audioholic
I'm wondering if this can be recreated with anything 2" thick. Maybe if she were to stand on a dictionary, and I were to accidentally bump into her, would it cause the same effect?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis