Hey. i produce electronic music as a hobby. One of my old
stereospeakers just died and i've decided to buy a completely
new system. Ideally i want something which i can use for both my
hobby, listen to my digital music collection, stream internet music,
and my TV when watching movies.
AND i want it to be a wireless solution. But i don't know much
about this area. I've heard some wireless systems at parties,
and i think they sounded good.
What should i look at if i want the best sound and something futureproof?
Specific brands or speakers?
To start with i just want a centerspeaker and a pair of stereos.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nothing is future proof, and most of the systems out there are not inexpensive.

Aperion offers similar wireless products as well as a complete wireless system: Home Theater Speakers - Wireless Speakers - Home Audio Systems - Free Shipping- 30 Day Trial - Aperion Audio

Outlaw offers powered and unpowered options that you use with your own speakers: Outlaw Audio's OAW3 Wireless Audio System Outlaw Audio's OAW3 Wireless Audio System

Audioengine offers yet another wireless adapter as well as a wireless DAC: Audioengine - Join the computer audio revolution

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
If you like iTunes, then you can stream using an apple tv or an apple express. They sound best when using the digital out so you could pair them with a pair of powered speakers with digital inputs like the vanatoo powered speakers: PRODUCTS | Vanatoo. Or you could check out the focal little bird 2.1 system: Focal Little Bird Pack 2.1 - Compact, design and high fidelity system for your home.. Or you could check out the dynaudio xeo 3: SoundStage! Xperience | SoundStageXperience.com | Dynaudio Xeo 3 Powered Wireless Loudspeakers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis