S

scorpionfish

Audiophyte
Hi all. First thread. I have a pair of Outlaw LFM-1 pluses in a big room. Waiting for my new Denon AVR to set up. I may not have the flexability to run one of the subs wired so I ask... is there any new advice on the handful of trans/rec adapters for a wireless setup? Concerns over latency? Problems with Audysey setup/eq? Any opinions/advice welcome! TIA! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome to the forum!

I bought the Soundcast Subcast wireless system after reading this review written by AH member DonBattles and reading around a bit. I didn't end up using it in my set-up (I sold my second sub), but it worked when I tried it out. Sorry that I can't give more details about it's performance, but I still have it if you have any questions. It's available at Amazon for about $160.

S

scorpionfish

Audiophyte
Thanks Adam. That review was the kind I was hoping to see. A bit more tech savvy & informative. I am still hoping to see more replies. These products have not been particularly well received . At least not with some empirical data. Most reviews of the various hardware are a bit older. I was hoping there would be more folks with recent hands on experience.
Cheers! Great looking pup, btw.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis