Will digital TV be the end of Tiny 5" TV's?

K

KJ7YM

Audiophyte
One of the most important TV's in my house resides in my bathroom. It is my Morning News Buddy. Since I placed a TV in there my prep time for work has really dropped. As I don't find myself hanging back in the bedroom for the next must see news flash. I just go shower, shave, and brush my teeth without missing a thing.

So while looking at new digital ready big screen TV's it dawned on me that I was probably going to have big trouble in little TV-ville. Will I need to get a converter just to keep having a 5" TV? Or will I wind up having to pay outrageous summs of dinero for a new tiny TV?

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Larry

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
One of the most important TV's in my house resides in my bathroom. It is my Morning News Buddy. Since I placed a TV in there my prep time for work has really dropped. As I don't find myself hanging back in the bedroom for the next must see news flash. I just go shower, shave, and brush my teeth without missing a thing.

So while looking at new digital ready big screen TV's it dawned on me that I was probably going to have big trouble in little TV-ville. Will I need to get a converter just to keep having a 5" TV? Or will I wind up having to pay outrageous summs of dinero for a new tiny TV?

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Larry
I am sure they will have mini tvs with ATSC tuners pretty soon if they don't already.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis