Who owns a Panasonic PT-AE2000U ?

C

caliviper

Audiophyte
Can you tell me how loud the unit is? For example, when the movie cuts to a scene that is almost totally silent, is the projector fan loud?

D

Dezoris

Audioholic
If you have the auto iris feature off and the color set to color1 or cinema1 the projector is extremely quiet.

I have it about 3 feet away and it is barely audible.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I was seriously considering this pj at one point, and the consensus at the owner's forum at AVS, or otherwise, is what the poster above just said.

H

highrollerusa

Audiophyte
Mine is very quiet being this is my first projector I was a little worried but noise is a non issue with this projector.

D

D.R. Payne

Audioholic
I just set up a friend with this projector. His room is about 15' x 17', 8' ceilings. His primary seating position is almost right under the projector. I think it's quieter than my AE1000U, very very quiet.

T

tz4689

Audiophyte
I sit directly under the projector that is 7 1/2 feet off the floor. Noise from the unit is almost never heard.

B

BrawlingBigJim

Junior Audioholic
Fan noise is not an issue with this projector. It is very quiet. I also highly recommend it.

D

dvc dude

Enthusiast
On projector central, they seem to indicate that this projector is not as good for standard DVD viewing as other choices. I have been reading many reviews and was leaning toward this projector.

For those of you who own one, what is your experience with standard DVD's?

Thanks,
Dave

Best3175

Best3175

Enthusiast
I have had this projector for ten years. It is mounted right above my head and is almost completely silent. It's noise level was a major selling point. It was the quietest PJ I could find in 2007.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis