P

Padge1

Enthusiast
I posted my first thread yesterday, but it hasn't appeared. Did I do something wrong? It wasn't controversial, as I only asked for help sourcing something. Thanks.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
You may have to have a few posts (5 maybe) to start a thread. This may be AH method of encouraging new members to join discussions. After five posts try to start your thread again.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You may have to have a few posts (5 maybe) to start a thread. This may be AH method of encouraging new members to join discussions. After five posts try to start your thread again.
Actually, it's to encourage them to use the search.

SheepStar

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
there was no thread created yesterday.

he has no problem creating a thread (see this one) unless it was in the classifieds section

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I posted my first thread yesterday, but it hasn't appeared. Did I do something wrong? It wasn't controversial, as I only asked for help sourcing something. Thanks.
Did you actually send the thread? Did you see it on the forum? Did anybody respond to it?

I seems like you did nothing wrong considering none of the moderators have commented on deleting such thread. What section were you intending on posting it in?

P

Padge1

Enthusiast
Thanks. The attempt was in the DIY Corner, and it never did appear as a post. I must have hit the wrong button to submit the question, so I'll give it another try.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks. The attempt was in the DIY Corner, and it never did appear as a post. I must have hit the wrong button to submit the question, so I'll give it another try.
Try it again:)! Welcome to the forum BTW:).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis