What system are you using?

NoDakNomad

NoDakNomad

Audiophyte
I'm looking for people to join in with online gaming! I have a PS3 and a Xbox One on order. I usually play games like Battlefield, Forza, FIFA. I'm not a hardcore gamer so don't expect much I do it for fun.

PS3: ModifiedJDM

Xbox One: TBD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
I have all of them.

I main use the PC, Wii U, PS3, and PS4 as of late.

The 360s are waiting for some hot exclusive, and the Xbone is in the same dept. The PS4 is also teetering on the brink of being unplayed, but since the PS4is more powerful I did pick up a few multiplatform games for it like Battlefield 4 to play with some console buddies.

Mainly though the majority of my playtime has been PC, PS3, and Wii U.

PS+ has turned out to be a godsend for an older gamer such as myself. I got some neat games on PS4 due to it, but I got PS+ for the PS3. Added bonus it worked on PS4 and Vita.

NoDakNomad

NoDakNomad

Audiophyte
Just a side note, the xb1 is a nightmare to setup if you run your Components in another area. The kinect's is going to be the death of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
I play on XB1. Lately I have been playing Forza 5 and Powerstar Golf. My gamertag is Z31fanatic.

M

MrHeadGear

Enthusiast
I have all of them.

I main use the PC, Wii U, PS3, and PS4 as of late.

The 360s are waiting for some hot exclusive, and the Xbone is in the same dept. The PS4 is also teetering on the brink of being unplayed, but since the PS4is more powerful I did pick up a few multiplatform games for it like Battlefield 4 to play with some console buddies.

Mainly though the majority of my playtime has been PC, PS3, and Wii U.

PS+ has turned out to be a godsend for an older gamer such as myself. I got some neat games on PS4 due to it, but I got PS+ for the PS3. Added bonus it worked on PS4 and Vita.
it's look like you're all great gamers
i wish i can join. But i only have PC for gaming.
Maybe next month i will order new xBox from amazon
:D

Sef_Makaro

Sef_Makaro

Audioholic
PC games only for me also and I have some really old ones.:)
We have almost every game console and most handheld systems. My wife collects games and game systems. We actually pull each one out from time to time and play old favorites.

We also have two fairly nice gaming PCs, it’s almost time for an update but I spent that money on a second AV system for the bedroom lol.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nethack is quite nifty. A few decades ago, when I had more time on my hand, I actually ascended twice with a few close calls where I died horribly! Eh, is that a late call?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Though I have the PS4 (and PS3, XBone), I have found myself mostly playing the switch lately (at least once I finished RDR2). One of the bigger reasons is, it can go with me on travel. I am travelling this week for and brought it with me figuring I'd use it on the plan since the flight time to here for me is very long (20+hrs). I did not play it on the plane, rather I have been playing it in the evening in the hotel lol. The other reason is the games. They tend to be the type where I can pick it up and play for short periods without having to "keep going" to complete a section of something. The "smaller bites" of games as well as quick, short games for a brain break are far easier to digest.

A

aschamne

Audioholic Intern
I play on PC, although I am working on a Raspberry Pi for some nostalgia

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis