What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
It came in yesterday from England. :)

I order this from Amazon... I have the 2nd and the last album on vinyl contained in this group. Both albums were very well recorded...would even consider them as reference level recordings on vinyl. Problem is, I didn't have real turntable at the time so they got chewed up bad. So for about $17 including taxes, I get these two albums and three more.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got them today and put up the brackets. They look nice in person and not intrusive. I ran out of speaker wire, so only one is hooked up. Maybe will test out how it sounds with one later today. Ordered this:
Got the wires today after having to re-order it again.:rolleyes:

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Thrift store find. Sony 300 CD jukebox for $16.

Sounds wonderful! I just listened to the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra performing "Danse Macabre" and it put the biggest smile on my face. The original remote wasn't included, but my Harmony remote operates it just fine.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General

Sounds wonderful! I just listened to the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra performing "Danse Macabre" and it put the biggest smile on my face. The original remote wasn't included, but my Harmony remote operates it just fine.
I take then you're still playing quaint CD's:)

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I take then you're still playing quaint CD's:)
I've had a boat load of CDs I never listen to. Coincidentally, though, a boat load is what this changer holds. I've been listening to stuff I haven't heard in years. Are you a 192/24 zealot then?

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I haven't played a CD in almost a year, once I got a Bluesound Vault and ripped them all. Then signing up for Tidal Hi-Fi I've only bought the few that I liked so much that I had to own them and have a permanent "hardcopy" version.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
I've had a boat load of CDs I never listen to. Coincidentally, though, a boat load is what this changer holds. I've been listening to stuff I haven't heard in years. Are you a 192/24 zealot then?
I was mostly alluding to converting your CD's to files. I don't spend on "snake oil" like 192/24.

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic

No matter how you look at it, that's a steal.

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
And on top of that; it woked, and judging by the picture, it looks almost new. Originally, I think is was somewhere around $400.00

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord

SCORE!

I used to have one of those, my only real nit to pick is that I didn't like having to toggle the CD slot with the little spin wheel, it was just slow to load up that many discs.

I still have my Pio 100 disc changer. I prefer that one because it is smaller, and the discs load into flip-out trays--so it's much faster.

Regardless, you scored for $16.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Picked this up from my favorite local dealer. Obsoleted by the new, smaller, flat, rectangular style, this Bluesound Node N100 listed for $449.00 new. This one was kept in their van used for system installations and only employed for system testing. It came in the original box with all original packing, instructions and cords never opened. Full factory warranty, and backed up by the dealer. $250.

It's in my upstairs guest room and mates wirelessly to my Bluesound Vault's library, and can also stream Tidal Hi-Fi via my account (if I'm not using it.)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis