What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
New smoker

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Congrats on your pellet smoker.

I too got one, but I have the best of both worlds either going smoke, propane gas or charcoal w/o the use of the hotbox :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sent back some other phones I didn't like. I had the first gen HT21(First pair got water damage) and I liked them, so hopefully these will be just as good. I called them my mini AT M50's when I had them. I think I'm good on the headphones side if these work out as portables and great SQ. :)
They are a keeper. These sound great with Jazz. They did a great job on the 2nd. gen for sure. Will be my walk around stress phones. :)

I

Irishman

Audioholic
Got a new sub! Great news, bad news!! The great news is - of course - it's a new sub! Specifically, the Monoprice 9723.

The bad news is that I only had the opportunity to re-watch a couple of blu-rays to test it out: Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and The Hurt Locker. Because summer vacation occurred. LOL

Today, I'm thinking about what to watch next. Drag me to Hell, maybe?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
On my way to bu Allegiance, I spotted this... the CD costing only $5 . I didn't own any Buddy Holly before this so it was shoe in.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
2011 WRX STI. ~30 miles on a new motor. 4900 on the chassis. It was a showcase car for my friend's shop, thus the low miles (it was shown at SEMA a few years ago). It had a custom motor as their showcar but the original was swapped back in.

Last edited:
zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Well, finally after a few years of thinking about it - I bought a tablet.

I went budget and the Insignia Flex 10.1 is good enough for me.
So, I guess I now have something with a camera, and that rear
one is fair.

The miracast is nice, and works good with the Sony TV

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Just received an update from Funk Audio...my sub is progressing along nicely...next will be the red stain....:cool:
billp (1).jpg

D

desertrider

Audioholic Intern
Wifey and I sold our house in March, and about 50% done with the build of the new house. In the meantime, in an apartment (ugh). So, bought a new house LOL

Also, Im jumping into Atmos (getting the ceiling wired, etc). Last month ordered a pair of Salk Song3's and a Songcenter RT in satin black, those are at 46% right now (replacing Polk RTi10's and Polk CSiA6).

Also, ordered a Yamaha 3060 yesterday to replace my dying Pioneer Elite.

For the record, gaining equity on a house a great way to fund upgrades LMAO. Thank God wifey LOVES home theater as much as I do, so she's 100% on board.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Pair of CHEAP Blackout curtains for watching movies in the daytime. Some good reviews on amazon. I'll be the judge of that:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Pair of CHEAP Blackout curtains for watching movies in the daytime. Some good reviews on amazon. I'll be the judge of that:
Those kinda look like the one's I have. If they are, they work great. My basement has french doors and the afternoon sun shines directly through them. With the curtains drawn, you zero light comes through the curtains and only a little makes it through the edges. Very happy with them.......if they are the same one's.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Those kinda look like the one's I have. If they are, they work great. My basement has french doors and the afternoon sun shines directly through them. With the curtains drawn, you zero light comes through the curtains and only a little makes it through the edges. Very happy with them.......if they are the same one's.
These were only 7 bucks shipped! I'm sure yours are better. Gonna put these behind my light curtains If I get 50% darkness I'd be happy. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018A1LOYG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
These were only 7 bucks shipped! I'm sure yours are better. Gonna put these behind my light curtains If I get 50% darkness I'd be happy. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018A1LOYG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yeaaa mine were like $35. I forgot that I liked the other features of these which is why I went with them over the cheaper one's. The thermal insulation actually really works well, especially in the summer right now. There's a huge difference between curtains closed and curtains open temperature-wise.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0026SE8MU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm on a budget so...I'll let you know how they workout in case you need another pair. :) These also say Thermal insulation(Provides Great Privacy! Helps insulate against heat and cold weather!), but I doubt it, lol.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm on a budget so...I'll let you know how they workout in case you need another pair. :) These also say Thermal insulation(Provides Great Privacy! Helps insulate against heat and cold weather!), but I doubt it, lol.
Hey you never know, and if they do I may have to pick up a few more for the main floor.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis